Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly lost count how many hyped Kizaru that much only to see how the same people started to dunk on the very same admiral, without realising that Zoro can still fight another admiral in the future who will be comparable to Kizaru - thus, in their position there is no need to downplay Kizaru like that. It's funny cope tho.
Idk about that .
How do you make a point that that hypothetical future admiral is equal or above Kizaru.
Decent cope definitely.

Luffy beats Kizaru here then in the end war he fights IM who is stronger than admirals.

The rest of the Straw Hats will then be fighting admirals showing they caught up to egghead Luffy.

Zoro vs Kizaru
Sanji vs Greenbull
Sabo vs Akainu

Fujitora I sense won't fight.
Zoro will face already defeated admiral i don't think even that fraud author would go this far:milaugh:

Idk about that .
How do you make a point that that hypothetical future admiral is equal or above Kizaru.
Decent cope definitely.
All admirals are near equals. From what I remember Kizaru is only marginally stronger than Kuzan for example. The difference between Fujitora and Greenbull won't be huge either.

idk why tho

mihawk is clearly above all admirals, yet zoro fighting one in the final saga is outlandish?

agenda-fueled downplayers is all it is, i guess i can understand why they dont want Kizaru v Zoro, cause ZORO CANNOT LOSE AGAIN.... and a 1v1 against him is a guaranteed L
The reason why they don't want Zoro v Kizaru, is BECAUSE they've been downplaying Zoro from chapter 1. Suddenly the guy they've been mocking Is fighting their boy? Yh they don't want that happening.

Cause if & when they fight, zoro is 100% not losing the fight

Kizaru……
One of the cleanest intros in the series, honestly upon introduction he was very scary,a troll like character who’s incredibly strong and incredibly smart. These type of characters make for great antagonist.It seems Luffy will fight Kizaru, I’ve always figured Luffy will fight atleast 1 Admiral in the story. If Kizaru falls in Egghead , Greenbull and Fujitora will indeed be Zoro & Sanjis opponents.

"This is all about Luffy?!"
Oda: "Always has been".

Luffy jobs, gets beaten, sometimes humiliated but when it's his turn he delivers. That's being a MC of a shounen. It's Luffy's story. People might dislike that but this manga has been working like that since 1997.
I really hope zoro fans will realize this fact one day
Luffy always fights the main event guy every arc
But I doubt zoro fanbase will accept it 😆 🤣

The reason why they don't want Zoro v Kizaru, is BECAUSE they've been downplaying Zoro from chapter 1. Suddenly the guy they've been mocking Is fighting their boy? Yh they don't want that happening.

Cause if & when they fight, zoro is 100% not losing the fight
i dont get them anyways

they are guaranteed to lose in the end (With maybe fuji abandoning the marines)

admiral fans are destined to be mocked for the admirals failures

Status
Not open for further replies.