Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So now we know the strawhats are inevitably headed towards elbaf next. And there are some people that still think Eustass Kidd is dead...Calling it rn, Eustass Kidd splitting the sky with Luffy at elbaf, book it for 2024.

:kidsmile:

They anime manga culture is very creepy, I was once reading a manga, a mainstream (even has an anime adaptation) one where a guy adopted a little girl and took care of her, made her grow up n in the end he ended up marrying her

WTF
I know this anime/manga. Usagi Drop. I watched the anime, without knowing what happened in the manga. When I got spoilers, I immediately regretted watching this anime. Some authors are really sick fuckers...

Considering all the circus leakers made about restricted admirals getting stalled by RA commanders for 2 pages (forget about it being revealed 2 chapters later that Fuji was helping them lmao), the complete lack of fuss about Sentoumaru’s scene makes think it’s going to end up as yet another disappointing moment for admirals haters.

Yeah.

You are coping badly. Zoro isn't fighting Kizaru here and Luffy is showing dominance over Zoro's end of series admiral opponent this arc.
zoro aint fighting an admiral if he doesnt right now... you realize that right?

also admiral fans lost already btw... if luffy wins right here... then admirals confirmed below both imu and gorosei
if saturn fights luffy, then gorosei > admirals

there is no win for you bozos

Status
Not open for further replies.