Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool to see that Lucci didn’t get talk no jutsu’d
I expect to screw the crew escape plan
I think it's the tsundere shit kicking in with him

They will find out he and Kaku helped them take out Seraphim it's gonna be over for them

Or maybe he accepted he is really at disadvantage and inferior and is being sneaky

This is already seeming more boring all of a sudden

Kizaru is restricted

the strawhats don’t give a fuck about fighting

the seraphims are completely undamaged but got off screened because Oda didn’t want to show the crew failing to damage them for a full 24 hours

Kizaru and co want punk records, York and the power plant… Luffy and co just want to get real Vegapunk out of egghead… Why are they fighting? Because Vegapunk must die for reasearching the void century? Is that all? How come the marines didn’t care this much when Robin existed for 20 years having done the same thing?

if the marines can look the other way for robin, why can’t they look the other way for Vegapunk?

Technically this fight doesn’t even seem like it has to happen since both sides don’t really give a shit about what the other side wants and there’s no real opposing ideals here…

this could be fixed by real Vegapunk saying “I want to protect my science from the government” but he hasn’t said this… so if you look closely, basically there’s no reason these two sides need to even fight, the strawhats can leave with Vegapunk and the government can have York and punk records and everything… They can even arrest Sentomaru and take the seraphims and pacifista because LUFFY DOESN’T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THEM

This is already seeming more boring all of a sudden

Kizaru is restricted

the strawhats don’t give a fuck about fighting

the seraphims are completely undamaged but got off screened because Oda didn’t want to show the crew failing to damage them for a full 24 hours

Kizaru and co want punk records, York and the power plant… Luffy and co just want to get real Vegapunk out of egghead… Why are they fighting? Because Vegapunk must die for reasearching the void century? Is that all? How come the marines didn’t care this much when Robin existed for 20 years having done the same thing?

if the marines can look the other way for robin, why can’t they look the other way for Vegapunk?

Technically this fight doesn’t even seem like it has to happen since both sides don’t aren’t I really give a shit about what the other side wants and there’s no real opposing ideals here…

this could be fixed by real Vegapunk saying “I want to protect my science from the government” but he hasn’t said this… so if you look closely, basically there’s no reason these two sides need to even fight, the strawhats can leave with Vegapunk and the government can have York and punk records and everything… They can even arrest Sentomaru and take the seraphims and pacifista because LUFFY DOESN’T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THEM
insane 3 breaks and 2 filler chapters

all this after a 1 month break too

7 breaks and 4 chapters is insane, especially since 2 of them were filler and the other 2 were about non-main-story

He's worse than Kizaru at this point. If you follow the CP9 cover story you'd think there's a good reason for them to rebel, but look at this idiot, he's worth less than a slave. I hope Lucci is just playing them and this shit isn't true, because otherwise it ruins his character. Although the plot is pretty much fucked at this point anyway.
Exactly. They would betray and come after him in an instant but he's like a dog and the WG is his bone. Hope he starts acting tough and the 4th strongest 1 shots him in return. That would put him in his place

Status
Not open for further replies.