Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only watch One Piece for Zoro and his opponents and things associated with him

I have zero interest in Luffy and anything he does so any opponent Luffy faces i also have zero interest

Lets not even talk about Sanji and others. They may as well not exist nothing changes

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Na it's very good

"The story of the comedy manga revolves around Yūji Yugami and Chihiro Watanuki, who sit next to each other in class. Unfortunately for the transfer student Chihiro, Yūji is weird... extremely weird. Even though he's the ace of the baseball club, he hasn't adapted to the club at all. He also stands apart from the rest of the class, but seems completely satisfied with being alone"

Its not very long just 80 chapters long (monthly manga) and it has already ended
Bruhh.

I think grew out of those high school drama and stories.

It isn't appealing to me as it once was

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Lucci vs Doffy is interesting

Lucci is super fast, lethal, has flight, has range, and has zoan recovery.

He has everything he needs to take Doffy on.
Boundman has everything that Lucci had except for the Lethality and had better flight too.

Cant see it man, especially when Awakening becomes a thing. Lucci got trapped by simple environmental control that Luffy did, aint no way he maneuvers around Doffy's awakening unscathed.

Lucci vs Doffy is interesting

Lucci is super fast, lethal, has flight, has range, and has zoan recovery.

He has everything he needs to take Doffy on.
Luffy using G5 vs Lucci was mostly PIS but Oda probably still wouldn't use Doflamingo if he wanted to show G5 to Vegapunk and crew. He would give someone alongside and would make 2 v 1 against G5 Luffy.

Doflamingo should get one-shotted if Luffy uses G5.

Doflamingo vs Kaku is a better fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.