Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, I don't see how Lucci doesn't defeat Doflamingo. This might change if we see "prison gains" Mingo but with the things he's shown in MF and DR, there's no argument why he definitely wins against Lucci in a 1vs1. Portrayal? Well, Lucci was a prodigy among CP9 members and look how strong he is today. So technically, there's nothing which puts Lucci below Mingo.

Lucci is definitely YC1 level. With potentially having the best AP among them.
Doflamingo isn't one-shotting Sento over Sento's CoA barrier. Its that simple. Lucci is stronger.

Seriously, I don't see how Lucci doesn't defeat Doflamingo. This might change if we see "prison gains" Mingo but with the things he's shown in MF and DR, there's no argument why he definitely wins against Lucci in a 1vs1. Portrayal? Well, Lucci was a prodigy among CP9 members and look how strong he is today. So technically, there's nothing which puts Lucci below Mingo.

Lucci is definitely YC1 level. With potentially having the best AP among them.
Yeah, I can see Lucci defeating Doffy. He is a pretty complete fighter, having mastered Rokushiki to its extreme, which, according to himself is the prerequisite for unlocking Rokuougan. That combined with his awakened fruit will be tough. Even pre TS, Lucci has displayed incredible air mobility too, which is a means to combat awakening.

C

CensoredbyWG

Stop with the senseless powerscalling you maniacs, has everyone forgotten that what happens in this chapter is LITERALLY what the leaks are saying???

https://rentry.co/op-future-storyline#part-1-luffy-back-in-time-pt-1

Part 1 (Luffy Back in Time Pt. 1)
In Chapter 1100+/-, Luffy will go back to the past, 900 years and 9months ago, and meet two brothers. He will time travel back with the help of three devil fruits - his own, Franky's, and Bonney's. Franky will get Kuma's fruit, who died saving Bonney.

(EDIT: Might not involve Bonney.)

Luffy will meet two brothers. Older Brother - Crown Prince Im. Younger brother Prince Dyras (future Joyboy). Dyras is known as the "monkey" while Im is the wise one. Im is secretly working with outsiders (20 nations) to set up coup to steal the crown because he found out Dyras will be the next heir.

This is literally whats going to happen with the change that oda made to fujitora, kizaru and possibly bonney's fruit to send luffy to the past.

THE LEAKS WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG.

That's way too short it doesn't have to be 50 chapters long either finding a good balance is key 4-6 chapters sound about right imo that is if we exclude backstories flashbacks
I think 2 full chapters - without switching anywhere else but focusing on that scene should be plenty to draw good shit while leaving some liberties to anime team to add and extend

Status
Not open for further replies.