Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t that’s Funny Friend behavior
No I am just making you realize how fucking delusional you are
It took Oda two yonko and their strongest attack so Zoro can only nearly kill the most durable character in the series and scar him and not fully kill him only because he didn't unlocked AdvCoC and King of Hell yet.

If you think at this point Oda will have Kizaru dominate Zoro, you are either on drugs or just in denial of reality

I am telling you, absolute best case scenario that you can hope for Kizaru if he clashes with Zoro is that Zoro doesn't win that clash and they look equals.

The point is, he's teasing characters he intends to highlight. I highy doubt we are getting 10 1v1's, but this evidently a big conflict coming.

It wouldnt be called a "seige" if they escaped in 3 chapters. Also the fact that Saturn wants Kizaru to protect 3 things, absolutely means that shit aint going to pan out the way they want considering this scene:

Im not sure why people think this is a repeat of WCI or something, or even expect the crew to escape with no issues.
Because, in theory, "Strawhat Luffy left, took Vegapunk + whatever BBP will do" is a big incident.

Imo, itll be big by virtue of being teased so long and so many tie.s. This and Wano were the 2 things Oda had essentially teased since Pre-TS, and we know how Wano turned out (lengthwise).

Theres also the fact that Elbaf exists in a place called "Warland", which implies its a massive region with other islands there. I highly doubt its a pitstop, especially with Vegapunk
Do you think we'll get strawhats vs red hairs in Elbaf?

Dont worry Oda already did it with wano
With a new Admiral though at the end of an arc, which made sense.

This is very clearly Kizaru's "antagonistic" arc. He has ties to several characters. He is here to kill VP, an ally of Luffy.

We all know how this is going down.
Post automatically merged:

Do you think we'll get strawhats vs red hairs in Elbaf?
No, Shanks left Elbaf. Elbaf probably has its own issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.