Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

天下無双
i don't know

i am timid to answer in a direct way because, you know, giving people ideas that put them in the upper hand

the four have some really, really outrageously high suspicion from a lot of others. if we nab one of them with a flip, let's say TAC, the issue id be pondering is why nat would be aggressive and openly admitting some sort of tie. same with flower or prof.

tldr it'd be too easy, and any hint of scrutiny and potentiality of scum partners searching for another to merge would make a lot of this shit difficult. im willing to try out my theory tho, either or if necessary

dest is saying it's a small game so i also think i need your help narrowing down how many scum could be in the game
could possible be multiball which i doubt - squad would be Luffy, Brook, Nami, Carrot/Pedro - i want to say 4 with the fifth member being Sanji - Kek. along the lines of Bege and/or a Vinsmoke as an outlier indie - hostile. With someone from the undergrounds as indie with separate wincon. Stussy/Morgans would be the two most prominent ones.

5 mafia, 2 indies. 7 v 24 isnt too far off

can also be small multi of 3 man teams with each having a 4th floating. that would be like 10v21

Status
Not open for further replies.