Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Why would they when you guys are doing a great job discrediting everything I say anyway. I could have mech on the entire scum team and none of you would follow me.
i guess we're dealing with the stupidest mafia team ever

Oh guys, by the way, I got some news from Fuji: IΒ΄m poisoned and I will die in 2 cycles if nobody heals me :lusalty:
Thinking about reasons why mafia would use poison on me despite my role being rather weak. Guess they donΒ΄t want confirmed townies around. But could as well be because I have been sussing one of them? Main candidates for me would be: SakazOuki, Yoru, UwU.
Nah, itΒ΄s fine, those jobbers kinda wasted it on me. If healing is limited shots it might not even be worth using it on a subbed-in player with a weak role.
uh

Yea Fuji told me she would have died on Day 4 from the poison. Either scum really wanted her dead or they could have redirected actions onto her. The kill wasn't a faction one so it could have been our Vig getting lucky/unlucky and hitting a scum with a redirect.

@ConquistadoR
Mich, Deadgirl said otherwise

Yea Fuji told me she would have died on Day 4 from the poison. Either scum really wanted her dead or they could have redirected actions onto her. The kill wasn't a faction one so it could have been our Vig getting lucky/unlucky and hitting a scum with a redirect.

@ConquistadoR
Kikus kill seems like similar to JG.

Would scum really not use their faction kill two nights in a row?

I think it's more likely that the writeup doesn't mention who killed.

Tyrant MUUGEN

ε€©δΈ‹η„‘εŒ
β€Ž
I liked flowa claim. She claimed super early. And then claimed invest after ekko outed her in the thread. Ekko was scum, detached, but still scum. Him outing her like that could be wifom, but I believe it was a real attempt to alert his team.

Also, flampe is the character that runs the brother and sister competition in op. She has info on all the bros and sis etc. Seems fitting.
shes the president of the Katakuri fan club and Commander of the Special Attack unit or whatever.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
β€Ž
In Mourning

@Joygirl / Charlotte Joscarpone has been killed

@Rej has replaced @~UwU~

Day 3 Begins
You have 24 hours to discuss

Man...
:josad:

The refusal to claim for most of the day made me think he was scum that slipped and was stayin tight lipped as he went down.

When he actually did claim I thought the logic potentially made sense on why he said what he said D1 so I got off him to another scum lean UwU.

I did not vote for TAC as I see him as a town lean and felt like he would not be a good lynch.

UwU's wagon in my eyes built up suprisingly quick and I was not a fan of the lack of resistance it made me paranoid. So I thought to go back to Cal as I still town leaned TAC and not Cal and I wanted to get a high info lynch instead of going for a more LHF.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž

@ConquistadoR
Okay.

Its probably the Vig getting redirected i'd bet, aint no way scum use their FK to take out someone whose already dying.

@Destroya @MUUGEN i jailed Prof last NP.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Man...
:josad:

The refusal to claim for most of the day made me think he was scum that slipped and was stayin tight lipped as he went down.

When he actually did claim I thought the logic potentially made sense on why he said what he said D1 so I got off him to another scum lean UwU.

I did not vote for TAC as I see him as a town lean and felt like he would not be a good lynch.

UwU's wagon in my eyes built up suprisingly quick and I was not a fan of the lack of resistance it made me paranoid. So I thought to go back to Cal as I still town leaned TAC and not Cal and I wanted to get a high info lynch instead of going for a more LHF.
why did you kill her pot?:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.