Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, trying to do my best and hoping to have enough time for the game but I have to say that I wasn´t following the round so far. All I know so far is that Ekko got mislynched by a lot of votes on him and Kagu got revealed as IC at the beginning.
Mislynched?

Scum slip ^
what do you mean by typo?

cause you are sounding like kek and his horrendous claim fumble
What else would you call a lynched townie? Trying to shade me here?
Seriously tho. That’s a slip I’m pretty sure lol. Assume Sanji is a different color than whatever JG is whether she’s Mafia or whatever
ISOing the slip controversy

so what made you believe Flambe as Invest? when if you guys want to continue using the logical standpoint that doesnt even fit her flavour?

what are your reads rn mono?
I liked flowa claim. She claimed super early. And then claimed invest after ekko outed her in the thread. Ekko was scum, detached, but still scum. Him outing her like that could be wifom, but I believe it was a real attempt to alert his team.

Also, flampe is the character that runs the brother and sister competition in op. She has info on all the bros and sis etc. Seems fitting.

Thinking about reasons why mafia would use poison on me despite my role being rather weak. Guess they don´t want confirmed townies around. But could as well be because I have been sussing one of them? Main candidates for me would be: SakazOuki, Yoru, UwU.
Nah, it´s fine, those jobbers kinda wasted it on me. If healing is limited shots it might not even be worth using it on a subbed-in player with a weak role.
Suddenly an UwU wagon is forming after the TAC wagon was picking up speed. Doesn´t this look a bit sus to you?
Agree! I already stated that it´s mentioned in my role that vote manipulations like stolen vote power or votesilencing someone are a thing in this round!

One players claims to be Pekoms running around with a mirror, the other player claims to be refiller but magically could also investigate another player although his claim doesn´t tell us about this. Yeah, take me to the asylum afterwards, my poison is not working fast enough.
Getting that impression too.
Watson is also starting to look sus by making the two wagons as equal as possible.
You should have suggested that 20-30 minutes earlier.
she seems fairly skeptical of TAC, slowly skeptical of me (fair, i get the suspicion)

@Destroya thoughts?
why do you think she was more skeptical between the nat and tac dynamic over the flower and prof dynamic?
i feel she was close to something here

Final Vote Count

Flower: Cal > Joygirl> Unvote> TAC> Unvote > TAC
Dr_Professor83: Cal > Joygirl > Cal > TAC
Lord Melkor: Joygirl > Cal
Muugen: Prof
Destroya: Joygirl > Cal
Pot Goblin: Cal > Unvote > UwU > Cal
Natalija: Prof > Pot > Reloaded
TAC: Flower> Flower
Cakewalker: Cal
Mitch: Cal