Status
Not open for further replies.
READ ABOUT LIKE 5-10 PAGES FROM WHERE I LEFT OFF THEN WENT TO PAGE 180 AND TRYING TO SEE EOD​

Yes, Dest obviously is worse out of the two since Muugen hides more when he’s scum. To me Dest mostly falls flat this game, he’s playing safely.
funny you think you know my "Scum Meta" please tell me when/how i hide as scum?

would you say dest was playing safe EoD?
Melkor hasn’t made any smart observations, mostly parroted stuff someone before already said. But for me he comes after Dest and you certainly
whats your PoE order rn?

has LM still not made any smart observations so far?
Yes. Well. I’ve explained why I’m not my usual self but I am Town. And I genuinely at this point hope some of y’all feel bad when you see me Town for making me this miserable all day lmao
this self pity play is horrendously annoying to watch, why dont you just sub out if this is the way you feel?
I trust my reads better than yours. I don’t even Town read you.
whats uour thoughts on Nat currently?
I really need to properly catch up with the game and tie some loose ends
I lynched Prof yesterday, during the Kekko hider drama he and Flowa acted suspiciously. Flowa admitted to playing foolishly but heard nothing from Prof about it. And the way he involved emotional play into his game yesterday then reassured Conq how he is free to disbelieve him really rubbed me the wrong way, andy hunch tells me to take Prof on his words and not believe it.

Prof, Reload and less so Pot are looking really sus right now

Cal looks to me like town trying to take the piss and have some fun

For solid town I have: Pero, Dest, Muugen
Town leans: Nat, Conq

Will take a deeper look at LM, Mono and Doc later on. TAC seems fine but he's the last player I'm willing to underestimate tbh
are your reads the same or where are they at now given the resent flips?
This is scum I’m pretty sure at this point. ^

Don’t like these reads
what exactly didnt you like and why?
Nah do it. Get me the fuck out of this game so my legacy means something and I can do more dead than alive
sub out i dont want to see you getting passes cause you are having some lame open pity party here.
i don't like watson, has she even done anything to be town read?
what exactly dont you like about watson?
Flambé + invest

Sounds fine. Her abstaining isn’t great. But I still have a slight town lean there.
why do you say her abstaining isnt great?

did you not abstain N1?
Think Cal is just open scumming now. Lynch him.
how did you get Cal was open scumming here?
I'm sorry you are going through this. You are one of my favorite persons in mafia.

So, if I have to unvote you, whom would you like me to replace you with?
this is the exact reason why i dont enjoy the self loathing nonsense from players here. ive seen scum use it so many times now.
I don't see any reason not to go for Cal here.
so why did you switch to TACy?
I asked the vig to abstain primarily because I didn't want to shoot themselves. The way the original role was written was that I had a one shot ability to reflect all actions at night back to their user, it was modified to state that it only reflects actions used on me after day had already ended.........
not sure why Cal was still the main wagon after reading this it was genuine, hell i even told you all he wasnt the play for last cycle.

ive also already noted that Onii makes roles for confusion so its not easily solvable.

hell idek how you can more so believe Kek was Anglais and had 2 abilities yet you couldnt believe Pekoms as a deflector moreso a fucking 1-shot.

ffs
Fine with this. And it’s not be throwing. If I get lynch please take my legacy seriously.

I’m pretty confident Watson is town.

I’m less sure on Flower & Pot. But I think Flower is Town. Her abstaining and message stuff with Ekko gives me some pause. Just keep an eye on her but think she’s town. Don’t let Muugen lead one of his stupid tunnel lynches on her, with my lynch he’s lost the right to lead the game.

Pot is a weak town read. Could be scum and could be a blind

Dest I think is Town. A bit paranoid about that slot but as long as he delivers on scum then he should be okay.

I think Pero, Cake, and Reloaded are all more townthan not. Don’t let them in immediate POE.

Cal I can see being town.

POE: Kerk, Saka, Tac, Nat, UwU <- please do me the service of lynching in my POE tomorrow. I’ll be very upset with you guys if you guys don’t. Ill heave earned the right to be heard.
surprisingly the only player who was reading Cal as town...

are your reads the same?
Cal I can see being town.
what made you read Cal this way?
She asked for it, would like to see another of her gambles in action
what exactly was @Flower gamble again, which was supposed to be for the "better" good of town again?
Okay, I think switching to someone like UWU will not tell us much.

Cal and TAC at last will give us some information for tomorrow.
& what info have you gathered from the Cal lynch?
not a fan of Cal being saved - for what could be a massive hinderance later on in the game.
meh, given his flip do you say it was a save play still?

moreso what is your current thoughts/reads?
For the last time…

EXPLAIN WHAT SCUM WOULD EVEN TRY WITH A DOOMED KEKKO.
funny you say this cause you gave up on him pretty quick iirc...
Voting Pot wouldn’t be terrible.
im kinda leaning this way as well.
dest high probability of being town

but full disclosure i forgot how he plays as scum so
not to dissimilar but hard to notice
Saka is scum isn't he?
im 50/50 need to see his interactions here

Because he claimed invest and refill. Town already has an invest in flowa. And refill on top of that seems op.

He said he invested Nat and she passed.

Flowa said tac and Nat vouched for each other as scum in a past game.

His claims were less believable to me than Cal.
so what made you believe Flambe as Invest? when if you guys want to continue using the logical standpoint that doesnt even fit her flavour?

what are your reads rn mono?

I can only assume she's waiting on Saka because maybe she invested him.

Or maybe she's getting a scum mate to back her up:shocking:
yeah, that's what i am thinking.

to the rest of the post: why would any scum do that so transparently?
only hole in this particular theory. i mean, there's also open scumming, but we should all know by now flower would be taking a huge risk. she kind of just lets town guide her or stay particularly casual as scum

yeah, that's what i am thinking.

to the rest of the post: why would any scum do that so transparently?
only hole in this particular theory. i mean, there's also open scumming, but we should all know by now flower would be taking a huge risk. she kind of just lets town guide her or stay particularly casual as scum
I was joking with the second part

Status
Not open for further replies.