Status
Not open for further replies.
Brule & the ability makes sense. I’m just trying to see what typo can lead to accidentally thinking that a deflection = a martyr type ability that requires vigs to abstain

I never claimed martyr, you claimed that for me you wacko
Okay then why would people abstain from that is my next thing. Without you clearing up the typo I’m having to mentally try to imagine possible typos that could lead to that

I don’t think telling us is in any way going against the spirit of the game. You could simply lie so we still have to judge if it seems plausible or not

I asked the vig to abstain primarily because I didn't want to shoot themselves. The way the original role was written was that I had a one shot ability to reflect all actions at night back to their user, it was modified to state that it only reflects actions used on me after day had already ended.........
me smort enuf to no brain hurt from this

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Great now are getting all the prominent children of the BMP. Perospero and now Brulee.

We also had Opera and Flampe.

Now I'm not sure what to make of these claims.

Scums already know who all to get rid of.

this vouching is rubbing me the wrong way and i don't know why

especially since i think you're aware my activity is extremely sporadic and downright random as any alignment, this is just a weird conclusion to draw from both of you
I feel like you’re genuine around me

I also think when the thread dies like this when I’m losing it a bit that scum would be more likely to just dip than post here when it’s dead like that

Status
Not open for further replies.