Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I asked the vig to abstain primarily because I didn't want to shoot themselves. The way the original role was written was that I had a one shot ability to reflect all actions at night back to their user, it was modified to state that it only reflects actions used on me after day had already ended.........
Okay. Is this a night or day action because you said it takes effect after day has ended.

So it's a delayed reflect of all the actions used on you at night?

Delay offering reads.
Don't make a claims.
Now suddenly revealing role and character name. Sounds like someone with flavour knowledge, helped come up with this claim tbh. Even more sure this is a ploy

what's this alien language

anyway people who have a tendency to avoid giving specifics tend to either have something up their sleeve they're unwilling to share until there's a pivotal moment in order to do so

98% sure this is where the unwillingness from cal comes from if truly town

Delay offering reads.
Don't make a claims.
Now suddenly revealing role and character name. Sounds like someone with flavour knowledge, helped come up with this claim tbh. Even more sure this is a ploy
mmmm

fair point also

deflections also are something to take into consideration

so, the next question would be, why would you be so hesitant to answer until you were pressed enough?
i didn't feel cal felt any worry over being on the chopping block, he gives the vibe of being the opposite of threatened

Status
Not open for further replies.