Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Fine with this. And it’s not be throwing. If I get lynch please take my legacy seriously.

I’m pretty confident Watson is town.

I’m less sure on Flower & Pot. But I think Flower is Town. Her abstaining and message stuff with Ekko gives me some pause. Just keep an eye on her but think she’s town. Don’t let Muugen lead one of his stupid tunnel lynches on her, with my lynch he’s lost the right to lead the game.

Pot is a weak town read. Could be scum and could be a blind

Dest I think is Town. A bit paranoid about that slot but as long as he delivers on scum then he should be okay.

I think Pero, Cake, and Reloaded are all more townthan not. Don’t let them in immediate POE.

Cal I can see being town.

POE: Kerk, Saka, Tac, Nat, UwU <- please do me the service of lynching in my POE tomorrow. I’ll be very upset with you guys if you guys don’t. Ill heave earned the right to be heard.
You got it. :kata:

I really need to properly catch up with the game and tie some loose ends
I lynched Prof yesterday, during the Kekko hider drama he and Flowa acted suspiciously. Flowa admitted to playing foolishly but heard nothing from Prof about it. And the way he involved emotional play into his game yesterday then reassured Conq how he is free to disbelieve him really rubbed me the wrong way, andy hunch tells me to take Prof on his words and not believe it.

Prof, Reload and less so Pot are looking really sus right now

Cal looks to me like town trying to take the piss and have some fun

For solid town I have: Pero, Dest, Muugen
Town leans: Nat, Conq

Will take a deeper look at LM, Mono and Doc later on. TAC seems fine but he's the last player I'm willing to underestimate tbh
^

That's partially my point, yes.

So how do you, if you theoretically could, measure sincerity? Answer the question even though it isn't one based on realism.
First thing you need to determine is the motive behind people’s actions
Once you’ve done that, use whatever previous knowledge you have of a person when it comes to how they deal with a problem and how they treat the people who trust them. That should give you a decent estimate of sincerity.

First thing you need to determine is the motive behind people’s actions
Once you’ve done that, use whatever previous knowledge you have of a person when it comes to how they deal with a problem and how they treat the people who trust them. That should give you a decent estimate of sincerity.
noted on how you play the game and how you interpret sincerity, ty

so you're more logistically analytical with player behavior, seems to align with your voting patterns from what i see as well

Status
Not open for further replies.