Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I’m not game throwing. I’ve tried my best all game even tho I’m not 100%

I’ve just hit my limit. I’m still a human and one who wants to hang himself rn irl before he plays another day phase like this
I'm sorry you are going through this. You are one of my favorite persons in mafia.

So, if I have to unvote you, whom would you like me to replace you with?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Where is Prof throwing? I'd be sick of being the target of a tunnel, too, in his place. Esp since the only reason for that is that Muugen and Nat are annoyed at him. They don't even have a case.
Well, if Prof is only Nat and Muugen's problem then he shouldn't be worried. Only two votes won't get him lynched. Why are the others voting for him?

As for me, I'm voting for him because I agree to some of the reasons that people have mentioned that Prof is playing differently than what he does as town. He's not being paranoid and inquisitive.

Well, if Prof is only Nat and Muugen's problem then he shouldn't be worried. Only two votes won't get him lynched. Why are the others voting for him?

As for me, I'm voting for him because I agree to some of the reasons that people have mentioned that Prof is playing differently than what he does as town. He's not being paranoid and inquisitive.
I think he just wants to chill this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.