Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I’m mistaking you for one of the other noobs.

Not an observation that I think makes you inherently townie on thought process.

There doesn’t have to be scum among us three. And by that logic you could secure 3 mislynches gong down the line on all of us one after the other until you flip the mythical scum between us.

Could there be? There could. But there doesn’t have to be an I Town read both. I Town read Muugen more of the two on the paranoia that Dest could be playing good guy with me but not going hard enough to stay away from my lynch besides saying he doesn’t agree.

I think Melkor is town too. Why do you think he’s iffy?

And yes being in sync with Dest is a positive for him or at least certainly not a negative. When we’ve been town together before we were also in sync.
Yes, Dest obviously is worse out of the two since Muugen hides more when he’s scum. To me Dest mostly falls flat this game, he’s playing safely.

One of the top posters is 9/10 times the scum leader. I can also do the math laters for how high the chances are, because they’re really high :gokulaugh:

Melkor hasn’t made any smart observations, mostly parroted stuff someone before already said. But for me he comes after Dest and you certainly

Status
Not open for further replies.