Status
Not open for further replies.
Town
Town Lean
Null
Scum Lean
Scum

---------
Mr. Reloaded - Fella was goin to scum leans but his claim seemed legit, did it painless and it's something we can control.

SakazOuki - Nothing pingy from what I've seen, feels proactive as well.

Lord Melkor - Fitting similar play from other town games, giving reads and asking questions.

MitchMatch - Claimed mason, I do not think scum would risk getting tied together this way unless they had really good thread position in which these two did not.

Dr_Professor83 - Fella is bold when he plays scum but this feels too bold in terms of confronting people who scum read him

Kerkovian - Fella has a lot of bite especially when getting sussed, I think his general attitude is overall NAI. Though potentially PoE if by late game he's still throwing OMGUS votes.

Dr. Watson - Lookin at the ISO and I am unsure about the slot I think there's some slippin through the cracks that is going on here. Will pay attention.

TheAncientCenturion - Strong entrance day 1, like his contributions overall

Destroya - Hitting his feel exactly from a recent town game, good presence and questions

Joygirl - Claimed mason, I do not think scum would risk getting tied together this way unless they had really good thread position in which these two did not.

T-Pein™ - Fella is omegacoasting and fitting his play from Pokemon, someone to keep in mind for sure

MonochromeYoru - He felt off to me earlier but since he has come back into the thread I feel better about him, someone to keep in mind.

~UwU~ - Feels under the radar and invisible, keep taggin and trying to get thoughts from them.

Natalija - Do not remember playin a game with Nat so I do not know how to read her. Really good contribution but general feel makes me think there is potential for a deep wolf here.

Kagu Nyan - Game is not bastard so I'm confident the IC reveal is legit. The only paranoia is that Pudding changes sides in the flavor but that's simply a case where we just keep an eye on her play.

CakeWalker - Was goin towards a scum lean but they had a good answer on why they did not vote Ekko. Though someone to keep in mind overall I think.

ConquistadoR - Somethin feels off about the fella this game, stuff like reading through the night without big thoughts and pushin without commital is pinging me.

RippedCal - I think Cal might flip scum here, a lot of night info might've been lost with players that abstained so the lack of saving his slot here makes me think it was a bold play to mess with town. I do not see him as a gamethrower.

Peroroncino - Feels very background, comes in and contributes but overall feels like he's on the sidelines.

MUUGEN - Feels pretty good this game, I like his involvement and questioning.

Flower - Did not like how the thing with Ekko went down after he messaged you however the fact that he outted your invest like that makes you look better. Chance for a strong town lean if there is good results from the invest though there is also potential for a deep wolf.

So eh, there’s no one in red?

Here’s my problem with Cal more than anything currently:

He refuses to give any game thoughts @RippedCal

Even if you refuse to say where the miscommunication was (which there is nothing wrong with in this situation) then you should at least me wanting to leave some legacy as town vs just stoically going down like a mime

Town
Town Lean
Null
Scum Lean
Scum

---------
Mr. Reloaded - Fella was goin to scum leans but his claim seemed legit, did it painless and it's something we can control.

SakazOuki - Nothing pingy from what I've seen, feels proactive as well.

Lord Melkor - Fitting similar play from other town games, giving reads and asking questions.

MitchMatch - Claimed mason, I do not think scum would risk getting tied together this way unless they had really good thread position in which these two did not.

Dr_Professor83 - Fella is bold when he plays scum but this feels too bold in terms of confronting people who scum read him

Kerkovian - Fella has a lot of bite especially when getting sussed, I think his general attitude is overall NAI. Though potentially PoE if by late game he's still throwing OMGUS votes.

Dr. Watson - Lookin at the ISO and I am unsure about the slot I think there's some slippin through the cracks that is going on here. Will pay attention.

TheAncientCenturion - Strong entrance day 1, like his contributions overall

Destroya - Hitting his feel exactly from a recent town game, good presence and questions

Joygirl - Claimed mason, I do not think scum would risk getting tied together this way unless they had really good thread position in which these two did not.

T-Pein™ - Fella is omegacoasting and fitting his play from Pokemon, someone to keep in mind for sure

MonochromeYoru - He felt off to me earlier but since he has come back into the thread I feel better about him, someone to keep in mind.

~UwU~ - Feels under the radar and invisible, keep taggin and trying to get thoughts from them.

Natalija - Do not remember playin a game with Nat so I do not know how to read her. Really good contribution but general feel makes me think there is potential for a deep wolf here.

Kagu Nyan - Game is not bastard so I'm confident the IC reveal is legit. The only paranoia is that Pudding changes sides in the flavor but that's simply a case where we just keep an eye on her play.

CakeWalker - Was goin towards a scum lean but they had a good answer on why they did not vote Ekko. Though someone to keep in mind overall I think.

ConquistadoR - Somethin feels off about the fella this game, stuff like reading through the night without big thoughts and pushin without commital is pinging me.

RippedCal - I think Cal might flip scum here, a lot of night info might've been lost with players that abstained so the lack of saving his slot here makes me think it was a bold play to mess with town. I do not see him as a gamethrower.

Peroroncino - Feels very background, comes in and contributes but overall feels like he's on the sidelines.

MUUGEN - Feels pretty good this game, I like his involvement and questioning.

Flower - Did not like how the thing with Ekko went down after he messaged you however the fact that he outted your invest like that makes you look better. Chance for a strong town lean if there is good results from the invest though there is also potential for a deep wolf.

I wasn't scum in waifu game lol. I've yet to recieve a non town role so far.
Then I’m mistaking you for one of the other noobs.
^ here's my observation. So put me in the town pile :neesama:
Not an observation that I think makes you inherently townie on thought process.

Obviously among the actives there must be scum among you, Dest and Muugen. Melkor is iffy as well.

So how do you feel about being so in sync with Dest, is that why you town read him?
There doesn’t have to be scum among us three. And by that logic you could secure 3 mislynches gong down the line on all of us one after the other until you flip the mythical scum between us.

Could there be? There could. But there doesn’t have to be an I Town read both. I Town read Muugen more of the two on the paranoia that Dest could be playing good guy with me but not going hard enough to stay away from my lynch besides saying he doesn’t agree.

I think Melkor is town too. Why do you think he’s iffy?

And yes being in sync with Dest is a positive for him or at least certainly not a negative. When we’ve been town together before we were also in sync.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I have faith in you, sis!

Were there people that were questioning your IC role? Could have sworn that someone has written something about you probably having a secondary wincon? Do you remember who it was? Maybe I´m gonna search for it myself. I think mafia won´t be happy about your reveal as well as my claim about being masons with Mitch because they don´t like it when town players are able to confirm themselves, so I can see them trying to spread doubt about you especially.
Yeah so far two people have doubted it. First one being TAC.
But the person who said about the secondary wincon was actually Mono.

Status
Not open for further replies.