Status
Not open for further replies.
He told his team in the thread I‘m an investigative role.
Why did you even tell him that......... :josad:
Some of us should have day actions as well. Ekko spammed 2 actions last day and he can't be the only one with day actions.

Threadplay + actions is even better combination to catch scum.
Ya, but actions are not reliable cause it's where mafia rules.

And I don't see anyone claim any sort of day ability here, so I guess there's no such help

Why did you even tell him that......... :josad:

Ya, but actions are not reliable cause it's where mafia rules.

And I don't see anyone claim any sort of day ability here, so I guess there's no such help
I wanted a gamble and got rekt.

I thought if he could also investigate we could team up like Kagura and me did in a ToS game a few years back when we completely crushed scums. And if he‘s scum he‘s getting lynched eventually anyway.

But well…

J

Joygirl1

I also did not interfere with the lynch or bother people.
That is big.
Wow, what an achievement... :wellwell:

Don´t randomly destroy someone´s X-shots if you don´t even have a proper case on them. Sadly enough I feel the need to tell you this because I can totally see you firing it at the next best person with nothing but gut feeling as your reasoning.

J

Joygirl1

I'll see what I can do.

What we are missing is mechanical information and this day also feels like an extended version of day 1.
I have faith in you, sis!

Were there people that were questioning your IC role? Could have sworn that someone has written something about you probably having a secondary wincon? Do you remember who it was? Maybe I´m gonna search for it myself. I think mafia won´t be happy about your reveal as well as my claim about being masons with Mitch because they don´t like it when town players are able to confirm themselves, so I can see them trying to spread doubt about you especially.

Were there people that were questioning your IC role? Could have sworn that someone has written something about you probably having a secondary wincon? Do you remember who it was? Maybe I´m gonna search for it myself. I think mafia won´t be happy about your reveal as well as my claim about being masons with Mitch because they don´t like it when town players are able to confirm themselves, so I can see them trying to spread doubt about you especially.
Yeah. That‘s 3 players who basically can‘t be framed.

(Also sorry for suspecting your slot, but Psychic was inactive like in the OLF game. Now we know that‘s because she really was just busy).

Was this a reaction to his character?

These Pero posts make me feel he's town ^

See this post is less good, it came slightly later and it's not clear if you think the character is worthless or the abilities are?

^ This one clearly refers to the character.

So are you prominent then?

:josad:
Why are you fishing for Yoru's character here? There are propably reasons to avoid mass claim day 2.

J

Joygirl1

Yeah. That‘s 3 players who basically can‘t be framed.

(Also sorry for suspecting your slot, but Psychic was inactive like in the OLF game. Now we know that‘s because she really was just busy).
No need to be sorry, I messed up my entrance because I just jumped into the round before even properly reading the setup, wouldn´t have blamed anyone if I´d get lynched. Psychic did nothing, never showed up in the mason chat either, so I felt to need to become active (too) quick.

Town protections should be either on Kagura or you next night and I hope your investigation goes through. Scum has to face the full power of the husbando sister alliance! :catrude:

Mitch 100 % town.
And I agree with you on Cake, she´s playing exactly like she did in the other round as town, that´s why I´m townreading her this time, her meta matches here.

Not sure about Nat or Prof nor about Kerko or Conq.
Cal looks really bad and it doesn´t help that he´s currently not contributing.
While first Mr. Reloaded´s claim sound believable to me Mitch has made a good point, there are some roles like ours or Kagu´s that can´t really be amped, so I don´t know anymore what to think about his claim.
As I wrote earlier, something about SakazOuki feels off. Plus Mono doesn´t give me the best impression either.
Unfortunately I haven´t read everything and won´t be able to, also haven´t done much ISO on most players.

It was me :endthis:

Why are you fishing for Yoru's character here? There are propably reasons to avoid mass claim day 2.
Asking them if the character is prominent or not is hardly fishing.

Obviously if they are scum, they wouldn't know if the town characters are prominent or not. Nor how the town roles look. By their reaction, they don't know town roles aren't really prominent: so that either makes them scum or a prominent role, there's no third option.

And it's them who implied it lol

Town protections should be either on Kagura or you next night and I hope your investigation goes through. Scum has to face the full power of the husbando sister alliance! :catrude:
I think protecting confirmed Townies always has priority. My invest can be messed with, so It’s not as reliable as having Town cleared players around.

Status
Not open for further replies.