Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

Joygirl - what the benefit of placing a vote on someone who I believe hasnt post since Monday? As much as it would seem on high probablity your town, i don't understand the approach.
You have a point but this is not majority lynch anyway, it´s plurality this round, so my vote on Cal is not necessarily needed. If UwU is scum I want to put a bit of pressure on the scum team. Looking for reactions. Maybe you can answer Mono´s question in his post above? I simply was not around at that time, all I know is that UwU doesn´t get along well with Ekko.

You have a point but this is not majority lynch anyway, it´s plurality this round, so my vote on Cal is not necessarily needed. If UwU is scum I want to put a bit of pressure on the scum team. Looking for reactions. Maybe you can answer Mono´s question in his post above? I simply was not around at that time, all I know is that UwU doesn´t get along well with Ekko.
If uwu is scum - they are still inactive. I don't think pressure would be felt.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
@Pot Goblin what are your thoughts on the game?
Just woke up and caught up

Cal is diggin his own grave at this point so he'll probably be the lynch today

I think there are people like @~UwU~ we need to hear from as I feel they've been pretty invisible this game

I think Prof is good, fella is bold when he plays scum but this feels too bold in terms of confronting people who scum read him

I think Kerk is mislynch bait, he's playin similar to his other games. He tends to bite back all the time if you throw a sus his way.

T-Pein is omegacoasting as well and might be fallin into his play from pokemon

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Also in terms of Ekko's claim I did not think a message and a neighbor was strong but the hider thing is what made it strong. And the thing about forgetting it is what took it over the edge as it made it seem like he was hiding it or somethin

Status
Not open for further replies.