Status
Not open for further replies.
Any thoughts/reads for us, Yoru?
A thought I'm having rn: our stomach thinks all potatoes are mashed... :smart:

But for real though,

I'm not feeling good about you. I thought the probability things you pulled out yesterday was trash.

I don't like how quickly you and conq dropped the case on Prof. But I guess you guys know him better than me and should know whether he uses illness as excuse for his actions or lack thereof.

Cakewalker is sus. They've just been commenting on the general happenings of the game and barely participated. They seem experienced.

Apart from these. Mostly null on ever one.

Town leans would be Mugen, dest, Saka.

And the confirmed ones obviously.

A thought I'm having rn: our stomach thinks all potatoes are mashed... :smart:

But for real though,

I'm not feeling good about you. I thought the probability things you pulled out yesterday was trash.

I don't like how quickly you and conq dropped the case on Prof. But I guess you guys know him better than me and should know whether he uses illness as excuse for his actions or lack thereof.

Cakewalker is sus. They've just been commenting on the general happenings of the game and barely participated. They seem experienced.

Apart from these. Mostly null on ever one.

Town leans would be Mugen, dest, Saka.

And the confirmed ones obviously.
It was math and it was correct cause Ekko is confirmed scum :goyea:

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
So what would be the tactic here for ScumCal?

- Tells people he can do shit D1
- Doesn't do it N1
- Says he made a mistake

I'm really failing to see how this is scum play, but eh if he continues to gamethrow, we can toss him to the fire for it for all I care.
Spreading false information
Like I said he took a hit or miss mission but still somehow managed to get a townie killed. I don't see how this is a townie play..... because of him we didn't action and left with no information.

Spreading false information
Like I said he took a hit or miss mission but still somehow managed to get a townie killed. I don't see how this is a townie play..... because of him we didn't action and left with no information.
If he's town, he played infinitely stupidly. But if he's scum he played even worse.

We need to determine which cause if he's town then we're giving scum a free mislynch.

And you need to step up; as an IC you need to be townleader and try to see what's underneath the underneath.

Status
Not open for further replies.