Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

Cal was online but only giving two unhelpful oneliner posts which doesn´t make me feel any better about him.

From Mitch´s reads and my own observations I have to say that something about SakazOuki feels off.

Lol so he still hasn't? Even if he's town, he's plain gamethrowing :josad:
Nope, he hasn't. Says it's angle-shooting to refer to host communication, but it really isn't in this case since, if a mistake was made and he's suspected because of it it absolutely needs clarifying. It's not like Ekko who claimed shit like not having read his role lol.

Was this a reaction to his character?

i'm a way more important character than anglais but my role is nowhere near that strong
These Pero posts make me feel he's town ^

smh stallin for this
:kriwhat:
See this post is less good, it came slightly later and it's not clear if you think the character is worthless or the abilities are?

Vote ekko

That's a very weak claim. But if it somehow is true, then we can probably toss out roles being prominent BM pirates only.
^ This one clearly refers to the character.

So are you prominent then?

Ekko is looking more town to me these last few pages. Completely disregarding claim
:josad:

Alright, this makes more sense now. It's likely just a hiding ability like I had in Chess game. Was just confusing me.

Reading how Ekko's wagon was formed will probably prove useful as well, but I won't be able to do this before the night phase.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Based on what I've read today, my top lynch candidate is Cal.

I'm pretty sure we caught a live one here.

But the only downside is that he didn't interact much with anyone other than Prof.

But then again it could be a multiball so I dont see them bussing.

But the only downside is that he didn't interact much with anyone other than Prof.

I doubt this is a multiball setup since we had a traitor scum.

So what would be the tactic here for ScumCal?

- Tells people he can do shit D1
- Doesn't do it N1
- Says he made a mistake

I'm really failing to see how this is scum play, but eh if he continues to gamethrow, we can toss him to the fire for it for all I care.

So what would be the tactic here for ScumCal?

- Tells people he can do shit D1
- Doesn't do it N1
- Says he made a mistake

I'm really failing to see how this is scum play, but eh if he continues to gamethrow, we can toss him to the fire for it for all I care.
Don't mention fire T-T.

Status
Not open for further replies.