Status
Not open for further replies.
might have been a brain fart - but Mitch didn't include Joygirl in their town reads....
I kept out JG and Kagu because they are both confirmed town to me
Lol, your logic in me being a scum is weaker than a grain of sand. Mr. Reloaded is my pal and I'll always ask for his read. Those who have played with me before surely must know that.
I don't see how I would be able to give you a better read when you've barely been here. Also, Reload being your find doesn't mean much when you're supposed to be trying to find scum, just trusting his reads comes off as coasting.

I kept out JG and Kagu because they are both confirmed town to me

I don't see how I would be able to give you a better read when you've barely been here. Also, Reload being your find doesn't mean much when you're supposed to be trying to find scum, just trusting his reads comes off as coasting.
You can scum read a friend too btw. People take each others' read all the time.
So don't call me scim just because I was unable to log in and play.

Null. He’s not done anything to make me lean him Town. I think he’s in Town range tho. And doing another once over, I may can come around to him as slight town.

He’s hinting a not totally irrelevant character in response to Ekko. And that’s not much, but I don’t expect him to really be bread crumbing his fake claim as scum. And when I think back to his scum game from Waifu game (I think he was scum there and that’s the only time) I remember him being easy to catch scum.
I wasn't scum in waifu game lol. I've yet to recieve a non town role so far.

@Dr_Professor83 idk why but for some reason you've felt off this game to me, especially since we recently played the JJK game as town together and we were vibing together.

Your aggressive reaction to being pushed about your play around the Hider claim just doesn't seem like something you would do in the JJK game. Especially with being this confrontational about it, bcs Town Prof i know is usually more focused on gamesolving and wouldn't be so pressed about something especially when he has nothing to hide.

This reaction seems like you're being nervous or stressed when pushed and that tells me you have something to hide.
Where you have seen Prof having agressive reaction to being pushed?

I don‘t think Prof is the way here. He‘s too confident he won‘t be lynched.
That's not a good reason lol. He was confident last game too.

Besides, where do you see him being confident he won't get lynched? To me it just seems like he's a bit irritable and is picking fights with anyone that susses him.

He did give Bipolar as a reason. But that got a lot of heat off him quickly. Like Nat and Conq...

Is prof beneath using illness/mental conditions as excuses for his behavior?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I'm still not caught up. Page 119

Everything I wanted to say is pretty much already said.

About JG slip, all those people who were scum reading Psylock for inactivity were wrong. We can put them in the back for now. Two people vouching for each other. But I hardly remember those twins just like Anglais.

TAC came in pretty strongly last day with his reads on Prof and Ekko but today he seems pretty mild. I had him as town but he's sliding to null for me.

Not sure on Cal. If strong townie, the way he told everyone no actions seemed like a hit or miss to misguide us.

People on the bad list: Pot, Conq, Flower, Nat and Prof.

Pot is literally just coasting
Conq as well
Flower - not sure why she'd be telling everyone he's a cop role when yesterday she revealed herself but strongly was against revealing abilities.
Nat - something's off about her
Prof - same

This Prof-Nat-Flower trio could very well be trying to fool us.

Status
Not open for further replies.