Status
Not open for further replies.
Scum Kerk voting me bc I’m already a wagon and he can use this omgus as a means to jump on, while not reacting like that to Dest & Mitch bc he knows they aren’t lynchable seems plausible for why he singled me out.
Lol, I voted you because you scum read me for no reason. Its quite easy. I didn't even know you had a wagon tbh. This isn't the final vote but I did stir you up so I guess I hit the right spot.

It’s just a coincidence that you found it so quickly of all things as soon as you start playing
I have been tagged in here by you, destroya, fujishiro. LookIng at those post and scrolling down is how I saw that post. Can you explain how quickly I got to see that post without co-incidence? I am not the mod either.

Lol, I voted you because you scum read me for no reason. Its quite easy. I didn't even know you had a wagon tbh. This isn't the final vote but I did stir you up so I guess I hit the right spot.
Not contributing at all is a reason to scum read someone

But your posts so far come off as someone who’s more aware of the thread than they should be

I have been tagged in here by you, destroya, fujishiro. LookIng at those post and scrolling down is how I saw that post. Can you explain how quickly I got to see that post without co-incidence? I am not the mod either.
Yes. If you’re scum you could have been keeping up with the thread and then started knocking out all the scum reads of you at once with responses. While taking an opportunity to jump on my wagon

Not contributing at all is a reason to scum read someone

But your posts so far come off as someone who’s more aware of the thread than they should be
I literally have put no big effort. Sometimes its easy to get a grasp of things. When you are being targeted, you have two options. Either a town is targeting you or a scum. So I read the previous few posts and get a read.

Yes. If you’re scum you could have been keeping up with the thread and then started knocking out all the scum reads of you at once with responses. While taking an opportunity to jump on my wagon
Sadly, no. This thread was closed the last time I checked it yesterday. Today morning I was tagged here by 3 people and have read the pages before and after that.
Even if I didn't, you'd be saying that I didnt knock off the scum reads so yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.