Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay! past page 50 and here are some reads.
(Also @Flower cause you wanted my reads)

Town
Tac
Pot
Muugen
Tpein*
Cake
Flower*

Scum
Cal
Sakaz0uki*
Reloaded
Kerk

Town

I wasn't feeling TAC at first but the more I read the better he looks with him willing to engage and ask questions on people's reads so I've put him in town so far.

Pot came out and claimed a character right away, it looks better than Ekko trying to stall for a claim, but I don't know if the mafia would have been giving fake claims, so I don't think this is a fake one.

Muggen has been the most active pusher with Ekko and he was right about him. I doubt scum would push someone they knew wasn't on their team this hard

Tpein is actually kinda a town read from his push against the Psy lynch not knowing what her role was.

Cake seems cool Idk her so I cant say I have any real reads on her.

Flower asks a lot of people for reads and she seems to be playing on the side of town. (I don't feel the best about the whole Ekko chat thing but she's more town than not right now.)

Scum

I haven't seen much from Cal and what I have seen paints him as scum so far with the vagueness. he also had a very weak entrance of just going Hi a few times.
also lol
You will be my first factional kill
This is the way!

I noticed Sakaz0ukii made the statement that it was time to hunt BMP which could mean he was either trolling or he's not part of the Straw hats, but not town either. Pot corrected him he later said he was fishing for repones, but beyond saying that he hasn't done anything with the people that called out the slip.

Reload seems off he's not doing much in the way of fluffing so far, and that's not like him. Could he be more conservative as scum? I also don't buy his amp ability based on the few roles I've seen it doesn't look to be a game that would play around with amps. If anything I see this as an attempt from him/scum to try and find towns Vig so they can target them at night.

Kerk feels even weaker than Cal with the coasting and him coming and asking Reload for reads of all people sours him for me.

Pot came out and claimed a character right away, it looks better than Ekko trying to stall for a claim, but I don't know if the mafia would have been giving fake claims, so I don't think this is a fake one.
Pot claimed a character?
Reload seems off he's not doing much in the way of fluffing so far, and that's not like him. Could he be more conservative as scum? I also don't buy his amp ability based on the few roles I've seen it doesn't look to be a game that would play around with amps. If anything I see this as an attempt from him/scum to try and find towns Vig so they can target them at night.
I think claiming amp to hunt vigs is out of Reloaded’s wheelhouse unless he’s being coach by a much more veteran player. Only a handful of players here I think even capable of that strat, and all I read Town. And he also claimed character/role pretty immediately. I’m fine with an amp being in the game set up wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.