Status
Not open for further replies.
I can come around to Tac as town. His Flower push feels similar to OP Mash is my major hang up. And if Flower is town he’s just mostly tunneling townies I feel. I need to reread that game for a 1-1 comparison but I’m lazy
Yeah it's not a strong read from me so I don't have much of an issue with Tac being in your POE. What have you noticed about Mono? That's one of my blind spots this game.

Yeah it's not a strong read from me so I don't have much of an issue with Tac being in your POE. What have you noticed about Mono? That's one of my blind spots this game.
Null. He’s not done anything to make me lean him Town. I think he’s in Town range tho. And doing another once over, I may can come around to him as slight town.

He’s hinting a not totally irrelevant character in response to Ekko. And that’s not much, but I don’t expect him to really be bread crumbing his fake claim as scum. And when I think back to his scum game from Waifu game (I think he was scum there and that’s the only time) I remember him being easy to catch scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.