Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lord Melkor what are your reads now?

IC - Kagu

Strong town - Muugen (seems to be his town self and his thought proces looks genuine) Dest (seems like he genuinely wants to lead scumhunting and encourage activity), Joygirl and Mitch mostly from their mason claims, Pero (the way he talked about claims etc looks prettty much like town Pero),

Weaker town leans: Flower (her play around Ekko's claim was a bit sellfish, i need to reread this part), TAC, Natalija

Null , could be iN POE if not improve: Prof (some stuff i liked, he is active, but as I said in his scum range), Conq, Watson, Yoru, most others i forgot, Cal but should explain his role and mistake, Pot

Scum leans: Reloaded (I mentioned why, seems to be cautious and not contributing at the same time), Tpein (also mentioned, his posts are empty, like says who are we lynching then complains thread is dead), Saka (his day 2 seems weak so far, i have a feeling he wants to be seen as firm but I do not see progression), Samosa (was flip flopping weirdly about Ekko yesterday and I do not like stuff she focuses on today, questioning the mason claim or asking about inactives)

Hider claim aside. Which is alarming.

I don’t want an Ekko lynch today. And with the hider claim even tho it seems like too much I want to give him a chance to try to use it in case he is Town.

I realize that could be just too buy time as top wagon.
Hm, so this is @MUUGEN spoke about yesterday?

Does not look great on Prof but he would not have TMI on Ekko since Ekko was a pro mafia indie. Unless his claim made him alarmed and scum knew they have allies outside the scum chat? But hider claim sounds townie, doesn't it?

Prof explain your reasoning here for now wanting Ekko lynch?

Yeah, I don‘t see anything wrong ever with giving a Hider claim another night. We were always gonna lynch him the following day anyway had we allowed him to use his hide. So Prof‘s suggestion was pretty Townie. I mean, I‘m Town and agreed with it as well.

I think it‘s easy for scum to latch on to the Flower/Prof are scum thing now. But no scum would go out of their way to protect or save a doomed slot like Ekko ffs. From their pov not knowing Ekko was one of them he was an easy mislynch. Why would they just take him off the table or try giving him another night? Makes no sense.

Muugen is also obviously pushing her scum.

Okay which ones aren’t scum in the inactives? Where do you disgaeee tho. And which active town reads do you contest? Which actives do you think are scum?

Obviously I may be wrong on some of these D2 town reads. I don’t expect I’ve got a perfect POE yet. But I’ve moved everyone I can find reason to out of todays lynch
Muugen is Muugen.

Inactives are null cause they haven't done shit. They haven't done anything to be town read, but they haven't done anything to be scum read either.
Obviously among the actives there must be scum among you, Dest and Muugen. Melkor is iffy as well.

So how do you feel about being so in sync with Dest, is that why you town read him?
not rushing to clarify - is a town tell for me. You're locking yourself in with your actions. Keep it up
:sus: The better you feel about me, the worse I feel about you

Status
Not open for further replies.