Status
Not open for further replies.
So far,

Strong Town Leans: MUUGEN, Destroya, Natalija, SakazOuki
Decent Town Leans: Flower, SamosaSombrero, TAC, Yoru

I don't have a great "Scum" lean but i think it's worth looking into Ekko's reads/interactions to see some distancing attempts.

SamosaSombrero post here about Ekko seems like either damn good town read or feels like TMI, i'm willing to bet that it's a great read atp.
I’m asking for clarification bc Melkor said he got it. But good chance Ekko didn’t have a team

MUUGEN

天下無双
damn day start early today was doing some foreign concepts to me per Nat: ISO'ing

got to two sofar

FoS' - non-kek voters:

Out of @MitchMatch 24 post from D1 he has 4 that relate to the game all circle around not lynching Kek: #931 #981 #1,012

his 4th post a response to TACy about him being the LC that players can be the wishy washy EoD - feels like he was subtly trying to setup a CFD on TAC.

Conclusion: Scum - SHP

When LM entered the game he immediately gravitated to cyph and calling her Town for enthusiasm which at that point was a fluff fiesta, disappeared for about half the cycle and came back states he was catching up gave Dest a town nod then questioned TACs read on Flower specifically: #567

After brief interaction with TACy he reiterates that he should fully catch up while having an interaction with Saka o like the back n forth here but Saka looks better: #577

They both FoS'd Reloaded and his line of questioning for why he should vote kek. While i also like how Saka calls out LMs pocket on cyph.

#585 given his read on TACy he genuinely seems to be catching up here with some effort, but ruined it with basing leaving TACy alone based off of Nats read of him
vote lynch Mr Reloaded

Samosa/Vinegar gave me early townie vibes but i did not like how she unvoted Ekko and then voted him again when someone pointed it out.

Also @Psylocke may be on her scum meta, i need to see more from her.
@Ekkologix looked a bit nervous about his wagon. Also I liked @MUUGEN more in their exchange.

I am not sure about @SakazOuki, i was his early scum read but he agreed with me about Reloaded. Need to see more from this slot to form an opinion.

Flower, Dest and Muugen look town the most to me so far.
from his reads list i generally agree with but primarily the Dest and Psy nods.

he goes on to further cement TAC is fine based off Nats read and not his own reasoning: #594

I do like how he calls out cyph and her random flavour claim and then ekkos "scum reads: #745

@Lord Melkor at this point #1,759 were you fully caught up on the game cause at this point flower went from being a null to a scum read for me.

Conclusion: Leaning Town - reads genuine in his interactions and questions, nice vote pattern - was pretty stern with his Vote on Reloaded

So far,

I don't have a great "Scum" lean but i think it's worth looking into Ekko's reads/interactions to see some distancing attempts.

SamosaSombrero post here about Ekko seems like either damn good town read or feels like TMI, i'm willing to bet that it's a great read atp.
I’m asking for clarification bc Melkor said he got it. But good chance Ekko didn’t have a team
Kekko's wincon clearly states that he's mafia sided, and his abilities imply that he's looking for them. 'tis a tricky role.

So far,

After liking a million of my posts during night, I'd hope maybe you'd have a direction for us to go today.

MUUGEN

天下無双
Death of the eldest daughter:

@Kiku / Charlotte Compotte has been killed

Day 2 begins
You have 24 hours to discuss

rough i wonder if kiku actually tried to protect someone ln

in good news got the Mafia Cop so we can rest easy unless it is multiball and we have multiball mafia cops.

generally would like to focus on Cyph and Doc for their play around kek and his hider claim and wanting to change the lynch elsewhere.

we do need @RippedCal to explain him self with flavour claim and what his intentions were with his ability usage in the np

Status
Not open for further replies.