Status
Not open for further replies.
also whens the last time kekko was a d1 lynch mitch you seem concerned for him?

moreso given he was asked to claim and still havent seen him even acknowledge that post.

While he might not get lynched almost every other game I've seen has had people waste time on his slot day one. It's gotten to the point that it feels like fake involvement to push for it.

I'm more worried about the back and forth that could be started that will last days without ever going anywhere.

If you do math then any two random players are actually more likely to both be town.

And if that’s really the sole reason you think it shouldn’t be TvT then you can pull any two players and should be able to say the same thing and it wouldn’t be worth commenting on lol

How do you read the two individually?
No, each of us have the same probability to be town and to be scum (if it's 24/3 then like 67% and like 33%), but if you take two players, then it's more likely one is scum than if you're looking at a single player, or if you take five players it's considerably more likely scum is there etc. etc.

Besides that, people who clash a lot are also more likely to not be the same alignment :milaugh:

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Yeah I noticed how he no diffed Flower asking him that as well. He did say he'd claim with four hours left, which is him kind of taking hostage of the wagon late in the day.

What do you think of Nat saying me and Ekko couldn't be town versus town?
i dont like either one of them, they can both go tbh

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ekkologix ngl it would be better to claim now rather than later
I highly doubt your wagon will change by then so best to get it done so we have more day phase to work with
:pepecafe:
ok one last shot at trying to talk some sense into my voters before i claim

why do i have a wagon? whats the case on me?

vote count wud be appreciated @Fujishiro

i know some players like cal and tpein are on it for 0 reason

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
While he might not get lynched almost every other game I've seen has had people waste time on his slot day one. It's gotten to the point that it feels like fake involvement to push for it.

I'm more worried about the back and forth that could be started that will last days without ever going anywhere.
maybe he should stop making himself the d1 LC and we can avoid it, hes also refusing to claim so what do you make of that?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yeah I noticed how he no diffed Flower asking him that as well. He did say he'd claim with four hours left, which is him kind of taking hostage of the wagon late in the day.

What do you think of Nat saying me and Ekko couldn't be town versus town?
whats wrong with trying to gather as much intel as i can from my wagon before claiming

if people stop approaching ingenuinly as town it wud be much easier to tell scum apart

Town Pile (some very weak, especially from Pot down, and Pot/Juice aren’t that strong either)
-
Dest
Muugen
Juice
Pot
Saka
Mitch
Flower
Kiku
Pero

FoS:
Ekko, Nat, maybe Tac although he’s not my choice for a D1 lynch

Completely fine blowing up Cap on his first 9 post

Psychic slot can go there too but I think we’ll get a sub for that slot

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
He suspects you I think for how you questioned Prof about the Morgans stuff. He suspects me and Nat because we gave you a town read.
It's hard to know (especially before catching up) if it's genuine Usopp suspicion or Usopp being scum. Didn't think my interesting in Mr. Dr. Professor's morgans comment would cause such a stir.

Status
Not open for further replies.