Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
‎
She voted you cause you were erratic at the time. Do not blame her 😂

I don’t think you even ever met scum Nat?
no it was a spite vote because she is well aware my play was similar to in bleach game where i was town. she did it for whatever. stop defending it

Based on the game where I was scum on NF, I hated every single post she made cause she was great. Here? Not so much, meh
You give me too much credit... If you look at my first day in that game(I'm assuming this is about Dressrosa, yes?) I spent most of the day fumbling under heat for joking about lynching the miller and then went "idk melkor kinda sus", and I spent the next two days tunneling the serial killer

My super kiku detective skills dont properly kick in until we get some flips for me to case people on

You give me too much credit... If you look at my first day in that game(I'm assuming this is about Dressrosa, yes?) I spent most of the day fumbling under heat for joking about lynching the miller and then went "idk melkor kinda sus", and I spent the next two days tunneling the serial killer

My super kiku detective skills dont properly kick in until we get some flips for me to case people on
No, trust me you did well there, you made us sweat despite being fairly inactive.

Tell me do you sus anyone here?

Emil

Certified Memelord
‎
Your start seems very similar to last game. You shaded me at the start last game. Then when I explained my actions etc, you town read me pretty easily.

Thats what you've done with reloaded as well in this game.
i dont even remember how i opened last game but ur contention here is i roll scum here and decide to open up the same way i did there knowing full well the amount of heat that got me?

Emil

Certified Memelord
‎
ive had reloaded fairly town last game. this game he felt a little different during the fluff phase. but his responses to X were good and in my word view i suspect X so reloaded looks better to me

in last game i had him town from the get go. its not the same

ive had reloaded fairly town last game. this game he felt a little different during the fluff phase. but his responses to X were good and in my word view i suspect X so reloaded looks better to me

in last game i had him town from the get go. its not the same
You were scum with half TMI previous game. I‘ve never been wrong about him so far and I tell you he feels off this game.

Emil

Certified Memelord
‎
Not true

I was still going after you even after your claim, and its because your play was god awful at the time
my play that game was fine. u were doing it out of spite. none but u (and muugen ofc) was voting me

u are doing it out of spite here too and not even trying to hide it

Status
Not open for further replies.