Status
Not open for further replies.
I have about 45 pages to read and I did not know @Natalija was playing, she usually avoids worstgen games.

Can you give me a quick recap?
HELLO.

Interested in lynching Susopp?
lets see your first game post was in regards to LMs "town" read on cyph, what are your thoughts on him now since his responses to you?

you then went on to shade kiku - do you have an actual read on her cause all ive seen from your interactions is praising her for being a good player.

then you go on to tell Conq & Jdub to start playing serious when you yourself just said you arent catching up.

Ironic...

shaded me when you said ISO is foreign concept or whatever stupid shit you tried to state.

whos town and whos scum and why?
Melkor is kinda nonexistent in this game, NAI.

I believe Kiku to be a good player, and I am not seeing it here, therefore she is on the iffy pile until she does something townie.

Lol get the fuck out with that tone to me, speak nicely or we are done.
Why do you say this? Don't like you trying to make this dichotomy here. While I do lean Ekko wolf, and he is reading me wolf as well, I'm not sure if he out of his town range here. So it's weird for you to call this as w/w.
I feel like you did not read that correctly at all.

No, each of us have the same probability to be town and to be scum (if it's 24/3 then like 67% and like 33%), but if you take two players, then it's more likely one is scum than if you're looking at a single player, or if you take five players it's considerably more likely scum is there etc. etc.

Besides that, people who clash a lot are also more likely to not be the same alignment :milaugh:
This is a horseshit reason to chime in that two players are probably not TvT lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
No, each of us have the same probability to be town and to be scum (if it's 24/3 then like 67% and like 33%), but if you take two players, then it's more likely one is scum than if you're looking at a single player, or if you take five players it's considerably more likely scum is there etc. etc.

Besides that, people who clash a lot are also more likely to not be the same alignment :milaugh:
what?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
HELLO.

Interested in lynching Susopp?
I'll be honest, as a player Usopp usually gets under my skin, but he's also a source of entertainment. (Also, I haven't read a post past page #17 yet).

What's the case on him, besides his case on me, for inquiring about Mr. Dr. Professor's Morgans claim?

@SakazOuki I do not know yet why Mr. Mitchel is lynching me.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Melkor is kinda nonexistent in this game, NAI.

I believe Kiku to be a good player, and I am not seeing it here, therefore she is on the iffy pile until she does something townie.

Lol get the fuck out with that tone to me, speak nicely or we are done.
ironic coming from you, you can feign ignorance its bliss i suppose.

but ill note you avoided the questioning on kek vs dest.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don't spite people, Ekko. You should know this by now.
u have scum read me every game since 2 years ago, i dont have anything to say to u

muugen isnt any different

cal and tpein are voting for no reason

rest are sheep, policy, or paranoid

its hard for me to make anything happen with this, i cant tell whose genuine from who isnt

u have scum read me every game since 2 years ago, i dont have anything to say to u

muugen isnt any different

cal and tpein are voting for no reason

rest are sheep, policy, or paranoid

its hard for me to make anything happen with this, i cant tell whose genuine from who isnt
Literally not true kek. I can find you as Town. But rn you're making it super hard for no reason, so all I can do is assume you're scum atp.

Emil

Certified Memelord
im actually going to wager that scum r going to be outside of the wagon more than inside of it

looking at the people who r good guying around and asking why is ekko scum bla bla

TAC did it, nat is hesitant about joining the wagon, reloaded did it but his sound most genuine, dest is scum reading me but not voting me (I think)

Status
Not open for further replies.