Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still not caught up. Page 119

Everything I wanted to say is pretty much already said.

About JG slip, all those people who were scum reading Psylock for inactivity were wrong. We can put them in the back for now. Two people vouching for each other. But I hardly remember those twins just like Anglais.

TAC came in pretty strongly last day with his reads on Prof and Ekko but today he seems pretty mild. I had him as town but he's sliding to null for me.

Not sure on Cal. If strong townie, the way he told everyone no actions seemed like a hit or miss to misguide us.

People on the bad list: Pot, Conq, Flower, Nat and Prof.

Pot is literally just coasting
Conq as well
Flower - not sure why she'd be telling everyone he's a cop role when yesterday she revealed herself but strongly was against revealing abilities.
Nat - something's off about her
Prof - same

This Prof-Nat-Flower trio could very well be trying to fool us.
I gotta ask. Do you have only 1 wincon?

Pudding was hardly innocent in the arc. And when looked at through the lenses of the BMP, she was straight up a traitor. It would make sense if she as a role had a second wincon that ties her with the SHP imo.

Pudding was hardly innocent in the arc. And when looked at through the lenses of the BMP, she was straight up a traitor. It would make sense if she as a role had a second wincon that ties her with the SHP imo.
Stop. We literally saw her Role in the D1 start post.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨

Yes Pudding cannot be trusted straight up for her mood swings and whatever. You'd still have a reason to doubt me if my role sheet was not revealed by the host completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.