Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
u sound so phony
what u make of the 10 votes on me. are my teammates bussing me? who are they?

but u havent established why me shelving a player cuz someone else town reads them is scummy
Well, it’s entirely possible. But If I was confident enough that you were scum, you’d have 11 votes on you

Lol @ the second quote 😂😂😂 Usopp I do y wanna insult your intelligence here, but is it not that self evident to you? A day 1 town read (Flowa) is the reason for you to drop your day 1 suspicions?

I don’t drop my suses on players when even confirmed townies say they town read them, so idk how you can perceive your move as anything but flaccid

Hider claim aside. Which is alarming.

I don’t want an Ekko lynch today. And with the hider claim even tho it seems like too much I want to give him a chance to try to use it in case he is Town.

I realize that could be just too buy time as top wagon.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
well, it’s entirely possible. But If I was confident enough that you were scum, you’d have 11 votes on you

Lol @ the second quote 😂😂😂 Usopp I do not wanna insult your intelligence here, but is it not that self evident to you? A day 1 town read (Flowa) is the reason for you to drop your day 1 suspicions?

I don’t drop my suses on players when even confirmed townies say they town read them, so idk how you can perceive your move as anything but flaccid

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well, it’s entirely possible. But If I was confident enough that you were scum, you’d have 11 votes on you

Lol @ the second quote 😂😂😂 Usopp I do y wanna insult your intelligence here, but is it not that self evident to you? A day 1 town read (Flowa) is the reason for you to drop your day 1 suspicions?

i havent dropped my suspicion tho, i just shelved it until more information come across from flips

its how compromise works

Status
Not open for further replies.