Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
there is like 4 hours left, if everyone can drop their ego for a sec and try to work with me wud be appreciated

first, tell me why r u voting for me

yall can lynch me at the end, but please make everyone say the reason for voting, and hold them accountable for it

and those that arent joining the wagon, please ask them why

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Took me an hour to catch up.

Prof vs Nat
Well Prof's line of questioning seems legit and as being someone who's been subjected to the same level of grilling in the past, I can see where he's going with his thoughts. Even tho I do like Nat a lot personally for which I always tend to see her in positive light, I am saddened when I see that she's fine with lynching anyone. She's not taking much of a stand with her reads. So I'm seeing Prof in a better light than Nat.

As for Ekko, saw his claim and also him wasting so much time to get there. I don't see any reason to shift my vote from him.

Emil

Certified Memelord
When there’s 9 votes on you? Yes that looks bad, like someone testing the waters before diving in.
u sound so phony
what u make of the 10 votes on me. are my teammates bussing me? who are they?

Yes, you seemed more townie when you were on me. I’m being very consistent here Usopp.
but u havent established why me shelving a player cuz someone else town reads them is scummy

Status
Not open for further replies.