Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
u sound so phony
what u make of the 10 votes on me. are my teammates bussing me? who are they?


but u havent established why me shelving a player cuz someone else town reads them is scummy
Well, it’s entirely possible. But If I was confident enough that you were scum, you’d have 11 votes on you

Lol @ the second quote 😂😂😂 Usopp I do y wanna insult your intelligence here, but is it not that self evident to you? A day 1 town read (Flowa) is the reason for you to drop your day 1 suspicions?

I don’t drop my suses on players when even confirmed townies say they town read them, so idk how you can perceive your move as anything but flaccid
 

Dr_Professor83

Professor Professor
‎
Hider claim aside. Which is alarming.

I don’t want an Ekko lynch today. And with the hider claim even tho it seems like too much I want to give him a chance to try to use it in case he is Town.

I realize that could be just too buy time as top wagon.
 

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
well, it’s entirely possible. But If I was confident enough that you were scum, you’d have 11 votes on you

Lol @ the second quote 😂😂😂 Usopp I do not wanna insult your intelligence here, but is it not that self evident to you? A day 1 town read (Flowa) is the reason for you to drop your day 1 suspicions?

I don’t drop my suses on players when even confirmed townies say they town read them, so idk how you can perceive your move as anything but flaccid
 

EkkoLoJinx

Needle Knight
‎
Well, it’s entirely possible. But If I was confident enough that you were scum, you’d have 11 votes on you

Lol @ the second quote 😂😂😂 Usopp I do y wanna insult your intelligence here, but is it not that self evident to you? A day 1 town read (Flowa) is the reason for you to drop your day 1 suspicions?

I don’t drop my suses on players when even confirmed townies say they town read them, so idk how you can perceive your move as anything but flaccid
i havent dropped my suspicion tho, i just shelved it until more information come across from flips

its how compromise works
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top