Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
can you fill me in on what happened with kiku and why that correlates with the unvote you thought you did
He said he'd protect her with an action and it failed. But he mistyped what it did so he looked sus. I look the gamble that he was telling the truth and wanted to save him by unvoting. But alas.

@CakeWalker i noticed a pattern between four players. i won't name them, and i am going to ignore you pinging me a couple of times (i can go into further detail and we can break it down)
i see you're a tinfoiler

i think maybe (this can also be abused so i want a one on one with you, ignore outside spectators giving input until we talk) your theory might have credibility, especially with it being forcefully shut down. i don't want to clog the thread with this particular conspiracy and assume you may be correct which is why i want to pretend, between us two, were the only ones in the thread

what led you to your conclusion that we may be dealing with scum that have to search for each other, with an eventual merge?
there were a coupe interactions I noticed - especially after Cal claimed and people were asking if he was Brulee. That I don't know how to describe it. It remindeed me of the Lyncher or Targeter role - where people are looking for a certain players to either complete their win objective. And also got the same feeling - that occured, when my last game on WS, mafia werent able to talk until N1. I just felt there was an element of searching for someone or more than one person going on.

The fact is was dismissed straight away by Dr. had been a bit puzzled. As in a game of this nature, i'd imagine wild stuff might happen.

MUUGEN

天下無双
Okay.

Its probably the Vig getting redirected i'd bet, aint no way scum use their FK to take out someone whose already dying.

@Destroya @MUUGEN i jailed Prof last NP.
could also be mafia if multiball from the opposing faction as knowing Onii it would be too OP for scum to have both an everyday FC it would be Team A has odd night Team B has even night kills.

moreso if we have a healer/doc they didnt even intend on trying to heal/save JG so thats also a lack of effort from town to help keep numbers here.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
could also be mafia if multiball from the opposing faction as knowing Onii it would be too OP for scum to have both an everyday FC it would be Team A has odd night Team B has even night kills.

moreso if we have a healer/doc they didnt even intend on trying to heal/save JG so thats also a lack of effort from town to help keep numbers here.
Im not sure this is a multiball tbh. But it could be possible with Germa 66 as 1 mafia and SHP as the other.

meh, given his flip do you say it was a save play still?

moreso what is your current thoughts/reads?
i still stand by my original anxiety - although him flipping town means it was just a clerical error. Sucks for me. Even worse - because he called me the worst player ever. That sucks in retrospect

Status
Not open for further replies.