Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a comment about that earlier lol. He's very passive

But tbh, I also remember scum Dest being controlling and dominating the game
This is the second time you've said this about me. Where do you think I've been passive? Credit or no credit, I drove that Ekko wagon. Yesterday I woke up at EOD and came in and pushed the Cal wagon through. I don't really think I've been passive this game; I can't make everything happen in a game.

I think she's also annoyed at your tunnel. And thus avoiding further confrontation.
:usoprice: is he still flipping out

Alas he told us he's in a fragile state. If I speak to him, I'm pretty confident that he would snap. Not really worth doing for a game, SO

He's on ignore. I do hope he's scum faking the behavior though.

if Kerk is mafia - and is going to slip past the radar because of this meltodwn, im going to hella annoyed
Alright so everyone susses kerk.

This is just my experience with him. So might not be true in this game.

He's a very aggressive player against anyone who even susses him remotely. Like, you include him in scum leans or something, then you're scum to him.

You can check past games he's played.

I don't think he's scum here just cause he went after prof after prof sussed him.

My 2¢

vote manip, and on cal's wagon

i honestly expected they'd keep joygirl around to stir controversy, maybe we're either dealing with active scum or inexperienced scum
or i play too much 3D chess
Why would the scum team keep confirmed mason alive though? She also was active player, should check her reads.

Who did you like the least on Cal's wagon? For me propably Reloaded, Saka, perhaps also Pot and Cake.

He's a very aggressive player against anyone who even susses him remotely. Like, you include him in scum leans or something, then you're scum to him.

I don't think he's scum here just cause he went after prof after prof sussed him.

My 2¢
:sus: I'll be honest, I totally forgot about you and Kirk Douglas.

Did your reads change at all?

My 2¢
i dont have the previous experience. So I'm soley got this game to work with.

My 2¢
Except he didn’t do that here with Mitch & Dest. Only me who was already widely scum read. He’s selective in a way that indicates possible awareness of thread position

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
This is the second time you've said this about me. Where do you think I've been passive? Credit or no credit, I drove that Ekko wagon. Yesterday I woke up at EOD and came in and pushed the Cal wagon through. I don't really think I've been passive this game; I can't make everything happen in a game.
I don't recall either of those things, but I'm used to you always have strong reads and seeing you in discussions more. Every time I'm active in the thread and you are as well, it feels like you're on the back seat of the conversations.

I would not trust Saka on this myself.

Regarding TAC, I am not sure, some of his thoughts seemed like genuine scumhunting and Nat vouched for him heavily and I am leaning town on Nat. He was also very stubborn, did not want to claim and his claim seems quite powerful considering the townie roles we have seen so far (3x refill, right)?

Status
Not open for further replies.