Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not trust Saka on this myself.

Regarding TAC, I am not sure, some of his thoughts seemed like genuine scumhunting and Nat vouched for him heavily and I am leaning town on Nat. He was also very stubborn, did not want to claim and his claim seems quite powerful considering the townie roles we have seen so far (3x refill, right)?
What do you think of Nat’s play around me here?

:sus: I'll be honest, I totally forgot about you and Kirk Douglas.

Did your reads change at all?
Not much
I'm slowly getting there.

Anyway, reads I guess.

Scum leans

Tac
Nat
Cakewalker

Town leans
Dest
Muigen
Flowa
Prof
Tac - all the claim shenanigans

Nat - Didn't like her maths stuff. Seemed like cwac to me

Cakewalker - has been just commenting on the general happenings of the game.

Dest
Muugen
Saka(I forgot to add him there)

You guys have been asking questions and moving the thread forward.

Flowa and prof.

I believe their claims.

Like I said before, I thought his thread play was pretty weak. D2 he spent more time giving excuses around the typo and didn't really say much other than that; no game solving or effort. Thought when he finally did claim, it didn't make a whole lot of sense given the flavor. Cal was put in a situation that he knew would be an issue for town to resolve and he delayed info and made himself look more wolfy for no reason.
Similar reasons from my side.

Also alternative was switching to inactive or TAC, and I liked Call less than TAC. Cal was not contributing anything other than this mess with asking people to abstain, TAC at least is active and providing input.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Yes absolutely. Either she’s running from me as scum. Or she’s letting me get away if she’s Town and thinks I’m scum (game throwing), or she thinks I’m town and that’s why she won’t vote me but won’t Town read me out of pride (also game throwing)
so do you think she was pocketing TAC?

So @Destroya who do you think the scum team is here?
I imagine with Sanji being detatched from the wolves, we probably have a team of four or five. Saka, Pot, and Tpein I think are all good shouts for the wolf team.

Saka has made quite a few posts I've found questionable and could not follow the logic.

Pot I've been quite vocal about (as has others) about his sideline play. I also think his D2 play around the wagons was not great. Was acting really confused and lost and I'm not sure it felt genuine.

Tpein is just on his inactive wolf play.

I have my doubts about your slot and Flower's slot. I don't think either of you two have been genuinely trying to solve this game. You've been obsessed with Tac and have actively been trying to suss active slots without any reason. Last day you said all the top slots were scummy, and then when Muugen asked you to elaborate, you never did. I think Ekko and Flower's play around each other was a bit dubious. I'm not see the town Flower who likes to solve, as I've seen over the last few games, her with us presently. I think you two would be good shouts for a more active wolf.

In the lower tier are slots like Reloaded, Kerk, and UWU. Reloaded looks completely lost this game and hasn't contributed or even really memed this game. Had some hesitation around the Ekko and Cal wagons and looked like he was looking for permission or agreement to join wagons and vote. Kerk I know can be aggressive when he plays, but basically popped on, threw some OMGUS out, and then dipped again. UWU is inactive and might just be on his inactive wolf meta.

VOTE: Dr. Professor

I actually can't deal with this approach to game, and the I'm right even If Im wrong is narcissistic. You don't seem to even care about town - just about being right. Or you are mafia - and this a fake outrage [and fake rages by mafia, are nothing knew]. If you're mafia or indie. Its a good lynch. If you're town - you're a hinderance.

Status
Not open for further replies.