Status
Not open for further replies.
VOTE: Dr. Professor

I actually can't deal with this approach to game, and the I'm right even If Im wrong is narcissistic. You don't seem to even care about town - just about being right. Or you are mafia - and this a fake outrage [and fake rages by mafia, are nothing knew]. If you're mafia or indie. Its a good lynch. If you're town - you're a hinderance.
This is going to be the wrong vote.

I'll add as well that during that pop in that Kerk did, he quoted a post of mine where I called him wolf and all he did was say I'm always wrong on him (only played a game or two with him before). With Prof, he OMGUS him and voted him, in the same time span. I do think Prof has a point that it's possible Kerk was aware of the wagons and voted Prof for reasons he just kind of passed me on.
@Kerkovian do you have any explanations?

How does this exactly work, we're scum together and we defend each other in the thread?

Possible, but probably best if we don't speculate to not out the vig who might feel pressured to give a hint about their N2.

So what do you think about Pein claiming right away?
I think nothing of Tpein claiming right away. Tpein says he only claims when he has info. I watched him claim over nothing two weeks ago as wolf. Saw him claim in another game that just ended, right away as town. Point is, Tpein does what he wants, whenever he wants, and he gets no credit for an early claim. His play has been absolutely nothing.

Exactly. All actions at them get stopped and all actions they do also get stopped.

The Jail was on N2, not now. Prof is just offline lol
You just put a huge target on your back. Not sure it was necessary for you to claim this early cause that's one of the strongest roles in mafia.
Cal's flip did leave me with one major suspicion on someone I already was sussing and that was Kerkovian.

- they didn't seem interested in looking or comment on RippedCal - and were more focused on Dr. Proffessor. Perhaps they knew that Cal was in fact not mafa - because Kerk is mafia themselves? Maybe that is a bit of a jump, when they've been fairly inactive - but they seemed to enter the game with one target in mind and refusal to talk about anything else.
Can you single out the posts that made you feel that way about Kirk?

being "weak" isnt a good excuse for abstaining 2 cycles in a row - utility slots all have a purpose.
I was serious about you linking me the game btw, or telling me which is it.

cyphs only result is tracking Saka to the person she insta voted while her excuse for not targeting TAC was cause he figured hed be shot?

doesnt even add up logically and Saka refuses to state what exactly he did to TAC and that was enough for flower.

you need to get over this "shes my only friend" bs i dont want to hear you end at the end of the game apologizing for not being logical here.

flower is scum and so is saka.
Lmao I admit the Flower justification isn’t logical. End game I’ll only be apologizing for losing my cool lol.

And I see problems with Flower’s play around actions here, and see how it might indicate scum.

One thing that holds me up on your Flower reads is your tunnel of her in the OP Mash. If she’s town and you’re wrong, I don’t want to have turned on my biggest defender here and let her just get tunneled after delt with it. I’ll feel like shit. I know that’s not logical and emotional play isn’t good play, but that’s how I feel on going with a Flower lynch.

And it doesn’t help that I’ve not had TAC’s flip. Bc if Tac is scum I think Flower is Town and I still think Tac has a good chance of being scum. And Saka targetting Tac would go for him being likely cleared off that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.