Status
Not open for further replies.
What reactions have you liked? Because I think there have been moments where I thought he was playing a bit dumb.

Don't even remember his Ekko reaction. Plus there shouldn't be that much credit for play around Ekko.
He said "lmfao" and he was very firm on lynching him based on his bullshit claims. Why is that important? Because at the time I felt the same due to my role.

And because scum would hesitate if they had a feeling Kekko was Sanji. There was no hesitation in Sakazuki
I saw that too and Flowa saw it as well. No idea, maybe a RB?
You did not try to use your refill?

Prof has been emotional, yes, but I still believe in his town potential and would rather keep him around; I think he can straighten things out.
I still think emotional me brings more to the table than any sub but Ratchet coming in lol. And I’m going to keep doing my best.

I am sorry I’ve been a mess this game and have done a bit to embarrass myself lol.

I’m not sorry for the Nat thunderdome bc I think it’s exposed her

He said "lmfao" and he was very firm on lynching him based on his bullshit claims. Why is that important? Because at the time I felt the same due to my role.

And because scum would hesitate if they had a feeling Kekko was Sanji. There was no hesitation in Sakazuki

You did not try to use your refill?
Nat, this isn't really a town read of Saka I can vibe with. Ha. Like, how can you offer up him saying 'lmfao' as a reason to town read him?

I still think emotional me brings more to the table than any sub but Ratchet coming in lol. And I’m going to keep doing my best.

I am sorry I’ve been a mess this game and have done a bit to embarrass myself lol.

I’m not sorry for the Nat thunderdome bc I think it’s exposed her
I believe in you this game, but you need to shake some of this shit off.

Okay, so you're convinced Nat is wolf. Who is here team?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王

Host: @Fujishiro
Start: Sunday 6TH of August 6PM EST
Type: Role Madness
Lynch Type: Plurality

Player List:

1- @Mr. Reloaded
2- @Kiku
3- @SakazOuki
4- @Lord Melkor
5- @MitchMatch
6- @Dr_Professor83
7- @Pot Goblin
8- @Kerkovian
9- @Dr. Watson
10- @TheAncientCenturion
11- @Destroya
12- @Ekkologix
13- @Psylocke
14- @T-Pein™
15- @MonochromeYoru
16- @~UwU~
17- @Natalija
18- @Kagu Nyan
19- @SamosaSombrero
20- @ConquistadoR
21- @RippedCal
22- @Peroroncino
23- @MUUGEN
24- @Flower

Sub:
1- @Rej
2- @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
3- @Ratchet

Game Style -
  • Traditional Setup - This game will prominently feature an uninformed majority against an informed minority.
  • Closed Setup - No information about the setup of this game will be revealed in the game thread until the game has ended.
  • Plurality Lynch - The player with the most votes at the end of the Day phase will get lynched. If there is a tie in votes, the lynch will be resolved by RNG.
  • Day start - This game will begin with a Day phase.
  • Phase length - The game is divided into cycles with each cycle consisting of 2 phases, a day phase, and a night phase. Each phase will last 24 hours.
  • Claiming - Claiming is Allowed.
  • Roleblocks / Attacks - Players will not be alerted if they are roleblocked or attacked unless specific actions require responses, I.E. investigations.
  • Post requirements - A minimum of 5 posts per day is asked, if the requirement is not met the player will be modblocked the following night, a modkill may be in order if the player keeps missing the requirements.

Sample of a Town role:

update playerlist

Status
Not open for further replies.