Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All i stated was zoro failed to defeat an opponent whose weakness he already knew. The gentleman came to make an excuse as to why he failed appalling . When the whole fight was offscrened lol
And all I stated was that was false sense the same seraphim ran from zoro to attack weaker opponents since the seraphim had no way of defeating zoro... which he didn't lol

When Zoro was sent downstairs your boy was falling off the island next chapter. Because Zoro wasn't there to carry him lmao.
:usoprice::usoprice:
And my boy made his way back to the roof unlike your boy who you guys said after he beats King he'll go back or better yet he's waiting for Kaido to awaken then will behead him over the capital

:ihaha:

You expect it because that's the default stance and because it'd be your burden to prove he used ACoC.

Do you not realize how how this is a loss-loss situation for you? It's your burden of proof, and you cannot prove it.
It's not my burden of prove cos my statement still stands. You can go making up excuses. The only fact is zoro failed to critically damage an opponent whose weakness he already knew

Lanji and zolo fans care so much about the seraphim thing
Its filler move on
I don't give a shit about the seraphim except for 2 things.
Oda used 1 seraphim to shit on BB, that seraphim has the best feats and portrayal and that's the seraphim that Zoro fought.
Under the same circumstances, Zoro barely using haki, no overflowing CoA, no KoH, King sends Zoro flying directly to Elbaf.

It's not my burden of prove cos my statement still stands. You can go making up excuses. The only fact is zoro failed to critically damage an opponent whose weakness he already knew
What statement lol? You're shifting the burden of proof. Keep crying.

Zoro hasn't been seen using ACoC, therefore the default stance is that he did not use it at all.

Therefore to prove he used it would be a positive claim and your own burden.

Dumbass.

Status
Not open for further replies.