Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
people really trying hard to make us care about sentomaru engaging kizaru
but once he comes up against luffy
you think anyone would give a shit about sentomaru blocking a prev attack?

icl am more pissed at folks that continue to engage with it . low tier bait.

We don’t acknowledge Burrito.

yeah, I felt like Kishi fumbled in explaining what Sasuke wanted there? Because lost Kaguya, he’s all about uniting the Shinobi world by being a common enemy. Fake opposition and all that shit. I think the Hokage stuff is a weird way of Sasuke saying he’s doing what a Hokage should.
Yeah that was the one thing that Sasuke did I thought was really random and was just a way to try and force him to challenge Naruto’s dream.

End of Part 1 Sasuke is great. He's going through such a change and at the same time, he's unwilling to severe those bonds.

I wish he didn't get a jobber team like Hebi/Taka, because it'd of been more interesting to see Sasuke deal with attachment to meaningful characters
Karin was genuinely useful but Suigetsu and that other bum were so fucking irrelevant. Filler characters.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Karin was genuinely useful but Suigetsu and that other bum were so fucking irrelevant. Filler characters.
Karin had her moments but they were overshadowed by her literally wanting to lick every inch of Sasuke's body.
Suigetsu was just part 1 Naruto without any of the context
Juugo is Android 16

Sasuke deserved better

Status
Not open for further replies.