Status
Not open for further replies.
some of his reads - don't make sense to me. Looking for the wolf in the room without any hiding places.
What reads didn't make sense to you? I actually think Pero has felt townie so far. I think he's been sitting back a bit, but I have vibed with his snap reads this game; feel like he's sitting there and chiming in when it feels necessary. None of this have felt like they've had an agenda.

Have you made a comment on Nat and Tac? I feel like they've both had a decent amount of conversation around their slots but I'm not sure what your position is.

What reads didn't make sense to you? I actually think Pero has felt townie so far. I think he's been sitting back a bit, but I have vibed with his snap reads this game; feel like he's sitting there and chiming in when it feels necessary. None of this have felt like they've had an agenda.

Have you made a comment on Nat and Tac? I feel like they've both had a decent amount of conversation around their slots but I'm not sure what your position is.
I thought Nat as scummy on Day 1 - but then change my mind.
TAC really not sure about at all - the fact their was a band wagon on Day 2. Really confused me - because it drew attention to me that people are seeing something that I wasn't.

TAC reminds me of Melkor on Gram's OLF game. I was not sure about the play - but not understanding, doesn't mean they are scum

Status
Not open for further replies.