Status
Not open for further replies.
the first 3 post here is what made me initially vote for flower:
not even sure where her sigh came from TAC didnt even care for and came into the game ready to push PG the player everyone has decided to scum read today...

so not even sure where her resentment is coming from in the sigh.

@Flower
in your own words, why did you vote Tac?
Cuz TAC keeps pushing my Town reads and I thought Cal was Town over the day.
the reasoning here is hilarious to me and different then her reasoning last cycle when she was being questioned by dest shown below, she also never once mentioned Cal being town until after his flip:

Cal, Tpein, Flowa and Prof working hard to last minute save cal.
Idec about Cal. I just want you out of this game, scum.
How did Tac become a competitive wagon?
I don't think CFDing is the way to go. I don't like how it's getting down to the wire and people are suggesting multiple directions.​
these two post are cyphs "reasonings" for TAC vote last cycle and in no breath did she read Cal town.
Because Prof and me are sick of being pushed around by him.
His tunnel and constantly calling me scum is pissing me off. He reads me way better when he‘s Town.
funnily enough she keeps making statements that "I" am tunneling cause ive been scum reading her majority of the game, yet i havent even pushed her until today.

if we can keep the votes on Saka having him as main LC as mafia roleblocker is someone who takes prio, i would like to have cyph as secondary incase of shenanigans.

Last edited:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
the first 3 post here is what made me initially vote for flower:

not even sure where her sigh came from TAC didnt even care for and came into the game ready to push PG the player everyone has decided to scum read today...

so not even sure where her resentment is coming from in the sigh.

the reasoning here is hilarious to me and different then her reasoning last cycle when she was being questioned by dest shown below, she also never once mentioned Cal being town until after his flip:

these two post are cyphs "reasonings" for TAC vote last cycle and in no breath did she read Cal town.
funnily enough she keeps making statements that "I" am tunneling cause ive been scum reading her majority of the game, yet i havent even pushed her until today.

if we can keep the votes on Saka having him as main LC as mafia roleblocker is someone who takes prio, i would like to have cyph as secondary incase of shenanigans.
Flowa protests a lot, especially when my biggest issue with her today was her lack of claiming and info.

The only reason she gets put on the back burner for me is because there's no other invest CC, compared to the dozen role blockers and jailers we have

Flowa protests a lot, especially when my biggest issue with her today was her lack of claiming and info.

The only reason she gets put on the back burner for me is because there's no other invest CC, compared to the dozen role blockers and jailers we have
so if Saka for some reason flips town - where would you be looking and if he flips scum who would you say his mates are?

Status
Not open for further replies.