Status
Not open for further replies.
End of night 2
In Mourning

@Joygirl / Charlotte Joscarpone has been killed

You are Joscarpone! ( Right)

Mason: You are Masons with Mascarpone and share a permanent chat!
Cemented Vote: Your vote power cannot be stolen or silenced!

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Totto Land Town.
@Rej has replaced @~UwU~

Day 3 Begins
You have 24 hours to discuss

I think its safest to go for one of the less active players right now, anyone with less then, mmm, let's say, just spitballing here, 12 posts? and I've seen T-Pein, UwU and Cal all play inactiscum before so they're prime candidates to me, as well as Psylocke, who I can't remember if I've ever seen her be scum before, but I just feel like its very out of character for her to be like this
I agree. Watson is Town af rn.
I asked the vig to abstain primarily because I didn't want to shoot themselves. The way the original role was written was that I had a one shot ability to reflect all actions at night back to their user, it was modified to state that it only reflects actions used on me after day had already ended.........
I like Cal actively pushing for somebody.
Vote Tac before you dip
if you're a mirror - it doesn't link to the claim. [ive googled this flavour a bit] to try an understand. Part of me thinks your scum - and Brulee is a key part of this game, and fits my lyncher | seperate scum teams theory
I think Pot, Tpein and Flowa could make a reliable scum team.
Based on wagonomics EOD I think one of Cal/Tac is probably scum. Obviously lean Tac.

If Cal is scum he probably didn’t need to wait so late to do his claim imo. I feel like that’s more likely stubborn town than scum.
Nat’s a town, I checked her night 1.

In Mourning

@Joygirl / Charlotte Joscarpone has been killed

@Rej has replaced @~UwU~

Day 3 Begins
You have 24 hours to discuss

Damn, They got my sister! You'll be avenged!

Final Vote Count

Flower: Cal > Joygirl> Unvote> TAC> Unvote > TAC
Dr_Professor83: Cal > Joygirl > Cal > TAC

Lord Melkor: Joygirl > Cal
Muugen: Prof
Destroya: Joygirl > Cal
Pot Goblin: Cal > Unvote > UwU > Cal

Natalija: Prof > Pot > Reloaded
TAC: Flower> Flower

Cakewalker: Cal
Mitch: Cal
Conquistador: Prof > Unvote > MonochromYoru > Cal
SakazOuki: Prof > Flower > TAC

Kerkovian: Prof
Kagu Nyan: Cal > Prof > Cal
T-Pein: Cal > TAC
Joygirl: UwU > Cal
MonochromeYoru: Cal > Unvote > TAC > UwU > TAC
Mr. Reloaded: Cal
RippedCal: Prof >Flower > TAC
Peroroncino: Kerkovian > TAC
Dr. Watson > TAC

RippedCal: 9
TAC: 8
Prof: 2
Flower/ Reloaded: 1

@Lord Melkor @Pot Goblin @Destroya @CakeWalker @ConquistadoR @MitchMatch @Joygirl @Mr. Reloaded @SakazOuki

in your own words, why did you vote for Cal?

@Flower @Dr_Professor83 @T-Pein™ @MonochromeYoru @Peroroncino @Dr. Watson

in your own words, why did you vote Tac?

so what happened here? some people on cal's wagon were sussing tac, but opted for cal despite his explanation - in fact, several of us were willing to give lenience to the claim at first, but it slowly trickled into chaotic controversy with "i don't buy it" along with many getting pinged by TAC as potential scum

in your own words, why did you vote Tac?
Because he claimed invest and refill. Town already has an invest in flowa. And refill on top of that seems op.

He said he invested Nat and she passed.

Flowa said tac and Nat vouched for each other as scum in a past game.

His claims were less believable to me than Cal.

VOTE: RIPPEDCAL

taken risks before, especially after "mistakes" and then mishammered in lylo because of it. I said never again.
ive already stated why my vote is where it is - and i think it would be foolish to change my position as i clarified before that I regretted not following through in previous games.

That doesn't stop me from searching for scum. You're only a lean at the moment. Nat was a lean yesterday. A lot can happen

Status
Not open for further replies.