Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was her reaction to Neji's death
An odd few minutes later Neji gets used in a gag scene involving her

Truly a self centered bitch, you prob forgot why you hated her but your gut feeling wasn't wrong.
God seeing that team just pisses me off tbh, Guy is the only person Oda focused on in Part 2. Couldve atleast used Lee as a hype tool like you did in part1 maybe give Neji and TenTen some fights or Even if you just focused on TenTen and Lee in Shippuden I wouldn’t be mad.

This was her reaction to Neji's death
An odd few minutes later Neji gets used in a gag scene involving her

Truly a self centered bitch, you prob forgot why you hated her but your gut feeling wasn't wrong.

I remember laughing when I read that, Kishimoto did not give a fuck anymore. I rmbr MangaFox forums was in a frenzy during that chapter.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I remember laughing when I read that, Kishimoto did not give a fuck anymore. I rmbr MangaFox forums was in a frenzy during that chapter.
Lmfao I was on that forum as well, at that point the weekly chapter thread was a circus. No one took that shit seriously because Kishimoto himself stopped taking it seriously, he clearly wanted it to end at that point.

Lmfao I was on that forum as well, at that point the weekly chapter thread was a circus. No one took that shit seriously because Kishimoto himself stopped taking it seriously, he clearly wanted it to end at that point.
Everyone was ripping on it lmao. Kishi was not spared during that time. I miss the people at Mangafox. Yep Kishi was like fuck it, then when he gave Kakashi Perfect Susano, everyone at mangafox was pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.