Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking for any reason to believe it wasn't Obito lmao, on an old forum I was spamming it for months that it was anyone but Obito.
Hahaha you and I probably had fun debate .
If I remember well the main 1 was
1 Obito
2 Madara.
3 Kagami Uchiha
4 Ramen guy
5 Yamato
6 Izuna .
I think I got them all .
SOme were making me laught a lot but I seen some realy interesting teories of Kagami , Izuna and Madara .

I was a Izuna believer until the very end
Which reminds me, such a wasted character. I remember Hashirama telling Sasuke that he reminded him of Madara's lil bro. Then Madara stabs him in the heart without so much as a second thought. Then turns out Sasuke was more related to Madara thanks to Indra reincarnation.

What was the point in the Izuna comparison even? :nicagesmile:

Real shit I was on Mangafox too, met some of my best friends today there actually. Garbage hack site but great community. I was frequently on the Naruto section too.

Still remember the days leading up to Tobi = Obito, copium was at its PEAK. Everyone was in denial about how it couldn't be Obito in the 1-2 chapters leading up to it and when it happened the whole community just gave up. Before then the consensus on the war was actually okay but that happened and it went downhill and doomsdayer talk.

I still like the 4th War overall though. As weird as it was, it still had a lot of good moments. :goyea:
I lurked there back then, and mangahelpers. This takes me back...I found an email I sent my college roommate at the time "LOL ITS OBITO", empty subject, enough said.

Which reminds me, such a wasted character. I remember Hashirama telling Sasuke that he reminded him of Madara's lil bro. Then Madara stabs him in the heart without so much as a second thought. Then turns out Sasuke was more related to Madara thanks to Indra reincarnation.

What was the point in the Izuna comparison even? :nicagesmile:
they look similary the same .
But man he got done dirty by tobirama basically one shotted .
Happy sasuke was not his decendent hehe .

Still remember the days leading up to Tobi = Obito, copium was at its PEAK. Everyone was in denial about how it couldn't be Obito in the 1-2 chapters leading up to it and when it happened the whole community just gave up. Before then the consensus on the war was actually okay but that happened and it went downhill and doomsdayer talk.
I'm reminded of reading some user's lengthy essays on GameFaqs on why IchiRuki will happen and then Ichihime becomes canon.

I had insta crushes on all 3 when they first appeared.
wait who was the third ?
I crushed a bit on Ino I found her way cuter then sakura especially when she removed her hairband to try seduce neiji .
Anko was my number 1 crush and temari my second .
They were best girls for me .
SO for me Shikamaru si the luckiest MTF even tought I did called this ship .

Status
Not open for further replies.