Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I basically told you what he did . You tried changing the convo a lot of times to derail the main points. Wether you believe he's weaker has than boa and kuma his hax is above Shanks. His defense is above ssnake and sbears and also above shawk. Not only is he a Fishman, he has an ability which boost his defense . Not only that the ability allows his to use his Fishman karate very well onto of having similar speed and layers so yes overall he is better
Absolutely bullshit.

You stated (I have a screenshot of what you sent) that he can swim through the air. That is false. He can only swim through solid odject which means his ability is ASS to someone that's in the air.

Everyone was ripping on it lmao. Kishi was not spared during that time. I miss the people at Mangafox. Yep Kishi was like fuck it, then when he gave Kakashi Perfect Susano, everyone at mangafox was pissed.
Real shit I was on Mangafox too, met some of my best friends today there actually. Garbage hack site but great community. I was frequently on the Naruto section too.

Still remember the days leading up to Tobi = Obito, copium was at its PEAK. Everyone was in denial about how it couldn't be Obito in the 1-2 chapters leading up to it and when it happened the whole community just gave up. Before then the consensus on the war was actually okay but that happened and it went downhill and doomsdayer talk.

I still like the 4th War overall though. As weird as it was, it still had a lot of good moments. :goyea:

G

Gorosei Informer

An odd few minutes later Neji gets used in a gag scene involving her

Truly a self centered bitch, you prob forgot why you hated her but your gut feeling wasn't wrong.
Holy fuck shes even worse than I remembered...

:whitepress::lawsigh::odenugh:kingufy

Neji in Ninja Heaven seeing this shit:

The Naruto SD spinoff/Rock Lee Springtime of Youth series used to make me laugh so fucking hard too, goated series:

Also bonus Neji meme:

I basically told you what he did . You tried changing the convo a lot of times to derail the main points. Wether you believe he's weaker has than boa and kuma his hax is above Shanks. His defense is above ssnake and sbears and also above shawk. Not only is he a Fishman, he has an ability which boost his defense . Not only that the ability allows his to use his Fishman karate very well onto of having similar speed and layers so yes overall he is better

You said no such thing. This gents is what cap looks like

Real shit I was on Mangafox too, met some of my best friends today there actually. Garbage hack site but great community. I was frequently on the Naruto section too.

Still remember the days leading up to Tobi = Obito, copium was at its PEAK. Everyone was in denial about how it couldn't be Obito in the 1-2 chapters leading up to it and when it happened the whole community just gave up. Before then the consensus on the war was actually okay but that happened and it went downhill and doomsdayer talk.

I still like the 4th War overall though. As weird as it was it was, it still had a lot of good moments. :goyea:
I was one of the guy that was keep saying tobi is obito .
Same hair cut and the name i basicali the same t o b i
O b i t only miss a o .

Then it was revealed it was Madara but I was stubborn and continue with no he faking he is Obito this is why both him and kakashi ability look similar .
Then I was right and realy happy but man the melt down that followed hahaha .
And they turned my boy in a simp talk no jutsued by naruto :'(
Post automatically merged:

You said no such thing. This gents is what cap looks like
this fruit cant do that .
Senor Pink swimed throught a bulding to throw franky from the air .

Nah, Kizaru is just on the same level as Greenbull.

The two weakest Admirals.
:cheers:
I’ll say This about the current 3 Admirals they’ve all had moments to where they’ve been compromised Fujitora was a slut in dressrosa everybody in the manga could clash with him in that arc,
Kizaru has been pressed by some Right Hands,
But Greenbull Just got Pressed by a Yonko Crew. There are no characters in One Piece Defeating Shanks and his Crew. He’s bodied everyone he’s fought for the most part. Think Greenbull has more feats than Kizaru and Fujitora at this point .

It turns out that Shaka and Pythagoras died

Edison and Atlas are alive

Vivi and Wapol are behind Morgans Also, listen to the call that took place between Luffy and the Gorosei, they all heard Luffy saying that he will become the King of Pirates

Luffy talks to the Gorosei to negotiate.

He tells them to leave with all the ships if they want York to live

Then the Gorosei asks him about something. Luffy answers them truthfully, then Robin gets angry and hangs up.

Robin scolds Luffy for giving out information so easily. Robin says it's a negotiation, but your act is stupid. Luffy thinks it worked, but Usopp calls him a fool.

Luffy thinks hancock seraphim is Hancock

Luffy : hey Hancock, Please dont use your abilities on my comrades!"

Seraphim hancock blushes and says okay

Lucci was staring at stussy and when she noticed it she told him to stop

wtf?!

I’ll say This about the current 3 Admirals they’ve all had moments to where they’ve been compromised Fujitora was a slut in dressrosa everybody in the manga could clash with him in that arc,
Kizaru has been pressed by some Right Hands,
But Greenbull Just got Pressed by a Yonko Crew. There are no characters in One Piece Defeating Shanks and his Crew. He’s bodied everyone he’s fought for the most part. Think Greenbull has more feats than Kizaru and Fujitora at this point .
You ain’t have to call him a SLUT lmfao

C

CensoredbyWG

Since gear 5 didn't broke the internet, then I think oda won't be holding back anymore. He will unleash Zoro like how Zoro unleashed enma. So Zoro vs kizaru is now confirmed.
It had traction for some days and then disappeared, oda gonna have a meltdown if the liveaction doesnt work

Status
Not open for further replies.