Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One piece only have 200-250 chapter left not more. Bro say one piece will have 2000 chapter so another 20+ years HAHAHAHHAAH
How? Just the fights between Luffy and Lucci, Katakuri and Enel were 20 chapters each. Doflamingo 30+. Kaido not sure but surely 30+ too. And probably around 150 from first fight to his defeat. So BB alone is 50 and with some start and stop it should be 200+. You also have Imu. Akainu. Kong. Garland. Shanks. Mihawk. Gorosei. Admirals.

Both Admiral/Yonko fans stretching this scene.

Luffy didn't really quit the party, he was sitting and observing what's going on with Z/S/J ready to take action if needed.

His smile at the end indicates that Aramaki stood no chance at all but that doesnt change the fact that Aramaki could beat the shit out of everyone in Wano in a 1vs1 not named Luffy.
Hell i could see even Luffy losing one round against Aramaki due to his stupidity but thats it.
Serious opinion?

He was outside the city walls where the actual party was taking place, coincidentally with his 3 strongest men. it looks like he did quit the main event because he sensed a strong presence to me. I guess naysayers can argue he was just taking a breath of fresh air with his buddies though.
While I never argued Ryokugyu would win against all the opposition (only Kinyagi did tbh) , the smile is a weird way to powerscale considering it happens a moment after Ryokugyu's left. And Luffy was also in good mood from feeling Shanks nostalgic presence.

Maybe Luffy was focused while observing the battle and using FS, ready to jump the moment Momo was in danger of death , or maybe he was laughing the whole time at Ryo's puny powerlevel.

But it's all headcanon, so using it either as a wank or downplay is strange.

How? Just the fights between Luffy and Lucci, Katakuri and Enel were 20 chapters each. Doflamingo 30+. Kaido not sure but surely 30+ too. And probably around 150 from first fight to his defeat. So BB alone is 50 and with some start and stop it should be 200+. You also have Imu. Akainu. Kong. Garland. Shanks. Mihawk. Gorosei. Admirals.
That will not go again like that. Oda says ( the author) one piece gonna end in 5-7 years so mostlikely if every year (this year very bad) 35 chapters in a year. That would make 195-250 chapters until 7 years so op will end in 1300
Post automatically merged:

Where are the pics and or full summary

:few::moonwalk::moonwalk:
Post automatically merged:
I have them but no

At this pace, we pretty much get lore and set-up every chapter. The only things left will be fights, Elbaf arc won’t be a long arc. While the fight with BB is happening, the final war could also be simultaneously happening already with Dragon and RAs… 250-300 chapters is a long ass time with this pacing. 150~200 is believable honestly, that’s around or more than 5 years irl.

Serious opinion?

He was outside the city walls where the actual party was taking place, coincidentally with his 3 strongest men. it looks like he did quit the main event because he sensed a strong presence to me. I guess naysayers can argue he was just taking a breath of fresh air with his buddies though.
While I never argued Ryokugyu would win against all the opposition (only Kinyagi did tbh) , the smile is a weird way to powerscale considering it happens a moment after Ryokugyu's left. And Luffy was also in good mood from feeling Shanks nostalgic presence.

Maybe Luffy was focused while observing the battle and using FS, ready to jump the moment Momo was in danger of death , or maybe he was laughing the whole time at Ryo's puny powerlevel.

But it's all headcanon, so using it either as a wank or downplay is strange.
I think that the reason that Luffy was with Z/S/J indicates two things.

- They knew Aramaki was strong and Momo with Scabbards stood no chance against him, so they gave them a "chance" to protect their country and they were ready to help the right time.

- We dont really know if Luffy told the others to come with him or it they went on to witness the battle because they knew Luffy was not fully recovered to take on an Admiral by himself and/or they wanted to finish him off quickly.

Ngl when Aramaki arrived at Wano i really thought that one or two "big shots" like Law/Kidd/Zoro/Sanji/Jinbe would be his hypetool but Oda did him dirty with his dumb promotion and the wifi diff goes on till this day when its obvious at least to me that he's just an overreacting character.
Change Aramaki with Akainu/Mihawk/Kuzan etc etc and i would agree about the wifi thing but he's not liike them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.