Status
Not open for further replies.
Not town read - but I feel like their is an agenda or an actually idea/thought process going on that you've not actually brought to life.
Maybe you scared of making an outlandish theory public.

More because - I've had thoughts on various people today. But all you care about its RippedCal
:milaugh: I'm never scared of anything

Errr I've been looking at the Cal wagon since there's fuck all to do anymore. Your posts today are a mix of "maybe they're town, maybe they're scum" and I find you difficult to read.

there is a lot more content on Day 3, then Day 2. atm you are just lazy town - and having a game play style similar to Dr. Prof is sort of lame. No wonder he is obsessed with you

Pot will be town, I had him as such on play (when have you ever seen scum Pot make rainbow reads or try to put some proactive posts out).
In OP Mash (where you and he were both scum), I remember Pot posting full reads as scum.

He’s done it a bit more here and a bit more proactively. But he’s also a developing player. I don’t think it’s beyond his ability to post them more as scum now.

I say this town leaning him more than not after the healer claim, but I feel like your read on him is pretty strong for something I don’t think he can’t do as scum.

SakazOuki
Melkor
TAC
Pein
Rej
How do you characterize Melkor’s scum play vs his town players?He’s struck me as more townie though I’m hardly an expert on him lol. And do you think anything of Rej yet so far or still too early?

Rej

This forum is retarded.
It means I town read them all. TACy, Muuuuuu (cow sounds) and Ratchet's slot who's poisoned.
it sounded like you would generalize that people who voted outside of the wagon would be auto-town.
So you think this is coincidence that all off-wagon voters are town? that would mean it is likelier that both wagons were scumdriven, beccause scum driving a single wagon is often a high risk/high invest play.

i doubt he rolled neutral town indie, would actually clear it up immediately

alas
it is up to townleader dest to lead if ratchet goes rip
i GUESS
i not smurt enuf

btw i don't understand scum poisoning strong players to get rid of them (maybe maf, maybe indie) when they could simply leave the LHF due to ratchet's past game history as scum and town. common logic and routine would mean they'd just whack him during night phase

or possibly a a high? chance it may be a town with the poison ability and has terrible shots. idk let me dream

Status
Not open for further replies.