Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
:pepeke:

What happened to change your mind about Cal being solid enough? Or did you want to save TAC?

This sorta came out of the blue, reason?
That was due to the reason neither Cal or TAC were co-operating. TAC straight up refused to claim. Then Cal was also acting very weird.

I remember town Nat willfully choosing to No Lynch rather than lynch a scum lean during end game where we needed to lynch scum every day in FF bc she valued her pride over winning lol.

So I’m coming around to it being bad town play.
Imagine being fool enough to think Nat isn’t a competent player
-If she’s town, then she read the game properly by declaring me town
-If she’s scum, then by fighting against my wagon she can slowly take over the foolish town leaders

So regardless of her faction, she’s easily pulling off one of the best performances this game
You will soon realize this at least
:milaugh:

idk scum's tactic, i need two scum flips to determine what kind of tactic they're trying for. unless as cakewalker's tinfoil assumes, there's scum operating independently and trying to search for their pals

i think this isn't completely limited to mafia, tho. it could be town trying to find town - fuji sometimes uses those mechanics to make them more powerful to compete against a stronger scum team like having to unlock random shit to find one another

Those are players I don't have strong/any reason to town read.
No in general tips to read Melkor lol? I’m trying to see what I’m missing with him. And I don’t mind Rej so far (not a town read for what he’s done either)

I don’t feel great about all scum being in that POE. I’d be very happy to get 3 out of there.

Tac I think is the worst, and if Saka is scum roleblocker they’re probably not aligned lol. (I don’t think we see a team of Saka-Flower-Tac here lol)

i doubt he rolled neutral town indie, would actually clear it up immediately

alas
it is up to townleader dest to lead if ratchet goes rip
i GUESS
i not smurt enuf

btw i don't understand scum poisoning strong players to get rid of them (maybe maf, maybe indie) when they could simply leave the LHF due to ratchet's past game history as scum and town. common logic and routine would mean they'd just whack him during night phase

or possibly a a high? chance it may be a town with the poison ability and has terrible shots. idk let me dream
I’m more wary of Dest than Ratchet rn. I still town read Dest, and I’ve seen him be less of a leader like this as town. But I agree he’s not ruffling any feathers this game.

And his Tac defense and save if Tac turns out scum was very undo imo.

Imagine being fool enough to think Nat isn’t a competent player
-If she’s town, then she read the game properly by declaring me town
-If she’s scum, then by fighting against my wagon she can slowly take over the foolish town leaders

So regardless of her faction, she’s easily pulling off one of the best performances this game
You will soon realize this at least
:milaugh:
How about you use your final day to find scum lol?

it sounded like you would generalize that people who voted outside of the wagon would be auto-town.
So you think this is coincidence that all off-wagon voters are town? that would mean it is likelier that both wagons were scumdriven, beccause scum driving a single wagon is often a high risk/high invest play.
Not sure if they're scum driven per se, there's a lot of lost townies there, but scum obviously loved both of the wagons. Not every day do you get 9 and 8 voters.

What exactly is your conclusion here, do you agree or disagree?

big ifs

PoE:
TAC, dr. prof, muugen, flower, nat

i read nat as town, though i didn't in the beginning. someone or two people in this PoE is stringing together an opposite narrative. invests are needed, copper. do what you want with your own list and you can dismiss mine; just a suggestion
i don't know about flower, she's an either or. her emotionality including prof's doesn't seem like a ruse, but maybe partially playing it up subconciously. she could also be, again, chilling as scum. prof too. issue is nat/TAC and flow/prof outingone another and vouching so early.

dest tagged me earlier about the TAC thing? so i'll answer with my prediction before catching up cos i haven't: like i have been saying, between nat/TAC and prof/flower, we can determine what narrative was being driven from the beginning.

secondary PoE if my theory above is...not at all true or accurate:
if there are deep wolves with potential inactives (i need to know who is notorious for coasting as scum, cakewalker is bringing up fair points here and getting missed/ignore)
which would mean we would hypothetically have to look into dest, and who in the world would be deep wolfing beside ratch and him

my tactic may be completely wrong; i make things far more complicated and ignore occam's razor, but maybe it'll be atleast interesting to read

>blocking
so 2008

anyway if someone is blocked you're either gonna have to 1) wait on multiquote post 2) get a messenger like TAC to do it for you i guess idk

this is what's frustrating about the block feature if it isn't just a flatout lie, it's annoying to force people into playing messenger

Status
Not open for further replies.