Status
Not open for further replies.
i looked back because i remembered you saying that about CFD's and then jokingly pressed for one. but... this is so accurate and consistent, it almost looks pre-emptive; like you're very aware of your footprints

i still have a town read on you, but i'm now a little more wary of this behavior. you're never really consistent on your claims as town, and while you do back up your claims it tends to be out of a passionate defense when you're pressed on it (this is just my own view of your play, it could be completely inaccurate)
I don't really think it's that deep. I think Cal absolutely needed to be pushed D2 for making town stay home and do nothing. Based on his play and refusal to claim, there really wasn't any reason to move my vote off of him, especially in favor of someone I town read or a random inactive.

Tac also said he's a refill, yeah? That's something that we can quantify while mirror isn't.
Oh that's a bit OP for fucking Big Mom's sperm donor. But if you can prove your role and use it on good townies, then that's worth more than a mirror, at the very least.
Except we'll know where the refill goes. So if it goes to someone who is scummy, we know Tac has bad intentions. At least with the refill we can confirm it and control it.
Okay but town still gets refilled, though. You were willing to let Ekko try out his hider but you don't want Tac to try out his refill? Wtf
I disagree that hider is more valuable. We don't know what kind of OP one shot roles might be out there that could use a refill.

Really not following this logic.
You leaned into keeping Tac for the refill quite a bit

Melkor is a tough read because I feel like he always has an element of scumminess to him. I guess the most reliable way is to see if what he's arguing actually makes sense to come from his position- historically he has allowed some perspective slips to come into his arguments when scum. Haven't seen enough of him this game to say either way.
i feel his questioning is town thus far

it sucks being naturally scummy for him, he's unintentionally just "that guy"

"mel? yeah i know that guy. saw him doing crack in the alley in OLF's mafia section just last night"
"remember when he farted silently in front of fuji hosting the OP game and the dick just walked away?"
"ey! what about that time he was so sleazy he was pushing for minors to get him some crack? and involve nat too!"
"what a bastard"

I imagine with Sanji being detatched from the wolves, we probably have a team of four or five. Saka, Pot, and Tpein I think are all good shouts for the wolf team.

Saka has made quite a few posts I've found questionable and could not follow the logic.

Pot I've been quite vocal about (as has others) about his sideline play. I also think his D2 play around the wagons was not great. Was acting really confused and lost and I'm not sure it felt genuine.

Tpein is just on his inactive wolf play.

I have my doubts about your slot and Flower's slot. I don't think either of you two have been genuinely trying to solve this game. You've been obsessed with Tac and have actively been trying to suss active slots without any reason. Last day you said all the top slots were scummy, and then when Muugen asked you to elaborate, you never did. I think Ekko and Flower's play around each other was a bit dubious. I'm not see the town Flower who likes to solve, as I've seen over the last few games, her with us presently. I think you two would be good shouts for a more active wolf.

In the lower tier are slots like Reloaded, Kerk, and UWU. Reloaded looks completely lost this game and hasn't contributed or even really memed this game. Had some hesitation around the Ekko and Cal wagons and looked like he was looking for permission or agreement to join wagons and vote. Kerk I know can be aggressive when he plays, but basically popped on, threw some OMGUS out, and then dipped again. UWU is inactive and might just be on his inactive wolf meta.
@Ratchet this was my POE yesterday. I want to add that if Saka flips wolf here, Flower needs to be looked at. Rej subbing in for UWU hasn't done that slot any favors. Haven't picked up a read from you really, but your slot gets some benefit of the doubt after Kerk.

@Ratchet this was my POE yesterday. I want to add that if Saka flips wolf here, Flower needs to be looked at. Rej subbing in for UWU hasn't done that slot any favors. Haven't picked up a read from you really, but your slot gets some benefit of the doubt after Kerk.
I think Tac has also been pretty low key this day, considering he was a vote away from being ranged last day. All talk about him has kind of evaporated as well.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Why bother? Would like a detailed answer please
I feel like this post is coming from scum who knows I’m town. You didn’t jump on my wagon, why?
Just to see how involved you are in the game outside of the pushes on you. But it seems you aren't involved in the wide game.

I usually don't jump on wagons when I sub in, and I saw the votecount from Fujishiro where you were singlehandedly leading with 8 votes. I feel like my vote would not help at this point. What helps is me putting a scum lean out there and then waiting until gears shift.

In all honesty, the push on you helped to get things moving and you seem to want to speak up, even if you decide to go all berserk.

vote lynch @Mr. Reloaded

I feel like you need some healthy wagon in order to get you to speak like Sakaz.

I said the refill was more useful than a mirror at the very least. Also used the refill argument because you still wanted to vote Tac despite allowing a hider claim some mercy.
yeah but

viewing a particular ability more useful and favoring a vote on a player aren't mutually exclusive

and you say useful - not high risk or threatening to town, which yes isn't that deep but these types of word choices are kinda pingy to me even if there's no real intent behind them on your part. like how you felt about cal, it's the little things that you viewed as more scummy as tac, too, right?

you're essentially saying the reason for your vote is based on ability, not really who was more scummy. latter feels more like a second reason

So what's the play there?

- Scum Flowa: Hey Saka, I'm gonna tell the thread I tracked you to TAC, tell them you're a scum roleblocker
- Scum Saka: Ok, noted
I don't solve my playing WIFOM games with wolves. I also wouldn't put it past Flower trying something to conform an ability of both her and a mates.

You're town reading Flower here?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'm struggling really to see Flower tie herself to a scum mate like with Sakaz though - if she's going to setup some pressure on him to force a claim, then not only would I expect the claim to be better, but also I'd expect her not to flip to town reading him without first gauging how the thread will respond to it. I guess she did flip her read before he actually claimed, so the angle can exist here, but it's a difficult one for me to buy. Have they been in concert with each other before today?

It's the same both ways, right now Sombrero, Dest and Melkor.

I might have to reconsider some of my town reads at this point.
So you think we’ve just got roleblocker 3x, roleblocker ?x (no way Kata is less than Counter lol Idc if set up spec bad Fuji wouldn’t do it, he does respect flavor to a degree if they are in the game), 2x rolecrusher, ??x jailor all town? With a 3x refiller running around.

That’s such a wall for town to potential absolutely shut down almost an entire POE lol. And I imagine we probably have a doctor. In which case, host is asking scum to thread an absolute needle on their night actions lol.

Even if town has limited shots… so do scum probably looking at Ekko’s role & basing it on Dressora. So any failed actions from all that is very punishing

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Not sure if they're scum driven per se, there's a lot of lost townies there, but scum obviously loved both of the wagons. Not every day do you get 9 and 8 voters.

What exactly is your conclusion here, do you agree or disagree?
Idk yet, I need to sit on it for a while. Quite null. I also wasn't active that phase, it is very hard to feel myself in, into wagons when I am not playing or hosting that phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.